Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] I just completed my Living Dex! Here is how I did it!
(Mar 9, 2015, 05:05 PM)GingerxPug Wrote: I still need to complete my National Dex so I can get a shiny charm. According to my calculator, I need about 136 more pokes to get it. Might make a thread.

Yeah, the Shiny Charm is pretty awesome! 136 Pokes is not a lot, good luck! :D

(Mar 9, 2015, 05:13 PM)Vexian Wrote: i need to work on my Living Pokedex, but the problem I have is that I'm SUPER lazy

Haha, yeah. This has been my project for a while, something I've been doing when on the bus or bored or whatever. It can be quite chill, actually!

(Mar 9, 2015, 05:42 PM)Eckley Wrote: Congratulations! Glad I could help out :D
The closest I've come to completing a pokedex is every pokemon except mew and trade/ trade evolutions on pokemon red. Haven't got the patience to do it on oras haha

Thanks! And thanks again for the help! And getting that close to completing the dex in red is pretty impressive, since there's no wifi. And yeah, there's waaaay too many Pokémon now haha.

(Mar 10, 2015, 03:04 AM)Onihige Wrote: I finished mine a few days ago. Took about 8-10 days (but I did take a 2 month break when working on the 2nd gen). I pretty much just checked what I had in my boxes "by hand", caught/bred/leveled up stuff I needed and the things I couldn't get or was too lazy to get I traded for on the GTS. The HA 2nd gen starters got me pretty much anything I asked for within minutes. Traded with myself for the trade evolutions.

Oh, and I made a deal with someone to get all the legendaries for me since I didn't want to catch mine in OR (so I could SR for shinies and comp ones) and I didn't want to restart my game either. Gave him four shinies I didn't really want (hacks and clones) for almost all the legendaries.

8-10 days??? Did you play non-stop those days or what? I can see why the 2nd gen HA starters would get you most things, they're pretty popular. Anyway, good job on the living dex! I could never have done it that fast.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I just completed my Living Dex! Here is how I did it! - by Bluetwoen - Mar 10, 2015, 08:15 AM