Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] Shark Sighted Enter at own Risk!
Your team is pretty solid as is to be honest. In usage, I won all but one match out of 5 games. The one loss is to a Calm Mind Rest Talk Scald Suicune.

The fighting weakness never came as much of a concern, however, running Aerial Ace on Tyranitar didn't help at all. I faced a Mega Blaziken (in the same matchup as the Suicune). Aerial Ace surprisingly didn't OHKO. It left it with about 15-20% HP. With that said, I recommend substituting Aerial Ace with a better coverage move like Foul Play, Aqua Tail or even Earthquake.

Mega Sharpedo is a good call. The only thing that disappointed me was when it missed out on a kill on Landorus-I (not that it changed the outcome of the game or anything). No one saw mixed Sharpedo coming and the element of surprise came in handy. This mon is indeed VGC viable.

I think you need a stronger Grass type on this team. The redirection from water attacks with Amoonguss does help but not in a majority of the situations. Maybe Ferrothorn would work in this spot, even though it racks up your fighting weaknesses. Another option is Virizion.

Rotom-Heat seemed good at first but I found it skipping out on too many necessary KOs particularly with Thunderbolt. I want to suggest running Sableye here. Reason for this is that the loss that I had with this team was contributed to the fact that there was no Taunter on this team. Also, the Will-o-Wisp support from Rotom-H is what really made me like it. The option of Fake Out and Recovery on Sableye is good as well in conjunction Knock Off, Foul Play, Quash etc. If you really need the fire coverage, run Flamethrower or Fire Blast on Ttar over Aerial Ace.

That's about it from me. Strong team. Nothing too unusual about it. It functions well in the meta.

#PS - I forgot to mention that Flash Cannon on Aegislash would have saved some frustration in the games I played
[Insert signature here]

Messages In This Thread
Shark Sighted Enter at own Risk! - by Pokeventurer - Aug 8, 2015, 02:27 AM
RE: Shark Sighted Enter at own Risk! - by Marcusube - Aug 8, 2015, 07:46 AM
RE: Shark Sighted Enter at own Risk! - by Marcusube - Aug 8, 2015, 01:40 PM
RE: Shark Sighted Enter at own Risk! - by Rogue - Aug 8, 2015, 10:15 PM