Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] Any Ideas for VGC Notes
Just for a few more things:
. Don't think if you are really good or very bad, probably the no. one rule of competitive play. there are alot of idiots out there who will try to bring u down, and over confidence is a poison to your own level, always try to look at what went wrong and fix that in your own team, don't hesitate to use other's advice and experiment alot. never point fingers at others, blaming them (something i did whence i started :P )
. Play your own team and play what you feel the most comfortable with, as Delta said too, find your playstyle by observing what you enjoy the most and stick to that when going into a battle, meta or anti-meta doesn't really matter as good or bad. if you like playing CHALK than stick to that idea if you don't get it or can't play it after it's huge success then find what you bring the most effectively on the field, it'll take some time to figure out especially if you are just starting.
. Playstyles to me, are not limited to either a roll b/w defensive or offensive, mixed etc... i take it as a term like the spark you like to have in your mons, teams or a move or two that you know how to use and use well even if it seems pretty bad or good.
. Metagame shifts very quickly over time, so don't be afraid to make changes in the teams you have made who don't work.

Messages In This Thread
Any Ideas for VGC Notes - by Jetman99 - Oct 2, 2015, 09:23 AM
RE: Any Ideas for VGC Notes - by Delta - Oct 2, 2015, 09:29 AM
RE: Any Ideas for VGC Notes - by Jetman99 - Oct 2, 2015, 09:32 AM
RE: Any Ideas for VGC Notes - by Pokeventurer - Oct 2, 2015, 09:40 AM
RE: Any Ideas for VGC Notes - by Pokeventurer - Oct 2, 2015, 10:05 AM
RE: Any Ideas for VGC Notes - by Jetman99 - Oct 2, 2015, 12:35 PM
RE: Any Ideas for VGC Notes - by Marcusube - Oct 2, 2015, 04:34 PM
RE: Any Ideas for VGC Notes - by GiMYz - Oct 2, 2015, 05:14 PM
RE: Any Ideas for VGC Notes - by El Miguel VGC - Oct 3, 2015, 02:24 PM
RE: Any Ideas for VGC Notes - by Shachi - Oct 4, 2015, 11:13 AM
RE: Any Ideas for VGC Notes - by ShinyLuigi - Oct 5, 2015, 06:27 AM