Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Week 15 Meet & Greet - Come Take a Seat!
Show us your creative side! If you could make your own video game, what type of game would you make? Would you focus on exploring? What feature would it have?
  • I would make 'Pokemon Strike : Pallet Town Offensive'. Be just like CSGO but better cos it includes pokemon

Pokemon is all about adventures. What's your favourite adventure you've been on, whether it be a family holiday, a trip with friends or a solo adventure?
  • A 4 day fishing trip, lived on a boat wit 3 other guys. Lots of beer, laughs and fish. Caught a baby shark which was a surprise

If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would you eat?
  • Lasagna

Is there a hobby you'd like to start doing such as playing an instrument? Or maybe something outdoors like skiing?
  • I really want to get into boxing and what not but school and laziness both contributes to me not learning

Pokemon's 20th anniversary is coming up. What was your first Pokemon game, and share your best/worst moments playing it?
  • Silver was the first game I played and most enjoyable moment was defeating Red
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon

Messages In This Thread
Week 15 Meet & Greet - Come Take a Seat! - by Eckley - Jan 16, 2016, 11:28 AM
RE: Week 15 Meet & Greet - Come Take a Seat! - by SenpaisLittleEevee - Jan 18, 2016, 04:16 AM