Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Week 15 Meet & Greet - Come Take a Seat!
(Jan 16, 2016, 11:28 AM)Eckley Wrote: Share with us:
  • Show us your creative side! If you could make your own video game, what type of game would you make? Would you focus on exploring? What feature would it have?
  • Pokemon is all about adventures. What's your favourite adventure you've been on, whether it be a family holiday, a trip with friends or a solo adventure?
  • If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would you eat?
  • Is there a hobby you'd like to start doing such as playing an instrument? Or maybe something outdoors like skiing?
  • Pokemon's 20th anniversary is coming up. What was your first Pokemon game, and share your best/worst moments playing it?

If I'd make a video game it'd be a beat em up based around all forms of martial arts. Of course we gonna throw in that nice plot and better than Nintendo online multiplayer.

My favourite adventure...? I'll get back to you on that one

I'd eat hawaiian topping pizza

I'd like to start Judo, Tae Kwon Do, Mui Thai and Karate.

My first Pokemon game was Emerald. Listing moments takes effort and to be honest, each run has different memories which get overshadowed by the following playthrough. Played Emerald over 50 times on record.
[Insert signature here]

Messages In This Thread
Week 15 Meet & Greet - Come Take a Seat! - by Eckley - Jan 16, 2016, 11:28 AM
RE: Week 15 Meet & Greet - Come Take a Seat! - by Marcusube - Jan 18, 2016, 03:56 PM