Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Week 15 Meet & Greet - Come Take a Seat!
Pokemon is all about adventures. What's your favourite adventure you've been on, whether it be a family holiday, a trip with friends or a solo adventure?

My favorite trip was when I went on a road trip with a couple of my closest friends and we went to go see an ice hockey game and we explored the downtown area and all it had to offer.

If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would you eat?

Definitely pizza, since you'd always be able to at least switch up the ingredients, so I'd never get bored with it

Is there a hobby you'd like to start doing such as playing an instrument? Or maybe something outdoors like skiing?

I don't really have a hobby I'd like to start doing, so much as I'd like to pick back up a hobby. I used to play a lot of ice hockey, as the goalie, and it was always fun! Never a dull moment, that's for sure!

Pokemon's 20th anniversary is coming up. What was your first Pokemon game, and share your best/worst moments playing it?

My first game was Pokemon Crystal, my best moment was probably when I finally got my Feraligatr to level 100 and was able to sweep through the Elite 4 with it xD The worst moment would definitely be after I found the game while cleaning out my room and after I turned it on and played it a bit, when I came back to it, everything was gone and I'd have to start all over if I wanted to play again.

Messages In This Thread
Week 15 Meet & Greet - Come Take a Seat! - by Eckley - Jan 16, 2016, 11:28 AM
RE: Week 15 Meet & Greet - Come Take a Seat! - by BoneheadMarowak - Jan 24, 2016, 12:42 PM