Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

2015 OR/AS VGC
How's it gonna work? Doubles obviously but what kind of Pokemon will be used or even legal? Will legendaries return? What do you guys think and are you hyped? tjfRekt
Well I'm really really ready for Misdreavus to make it into VGC now. I'm also excited about Lati@s and cannot wait to see the Mega Evolution. What I'm most looking forward to is Mega Lopunny, and what kind of use it might see in a VGC environment.
Part of me is hoping that it'll be a lot like XY's VGC. Only Pokes from ORAS, doubles, and all that.

Then again, I'm not much of a competitive player so I just don't want to be left behind again and if everyone has to start from scratch all over... =D
I'm the lead developer for the site! (Formerly My Cupcake Money)
[ My Stream | My Pokeradar Thing ]
Let me know if anything comes up~
I'd say lati@s will be VGC legal, but probably none else, except maybe the legendary birds, since they are pairing this with XY, i think they may expand the current format to include hoenn dex and kalos dex pokemon, so dont worry, i think that mega kang and aegislash we all know and love will be returning to destroy the meta game once again kappa :D
Ninetales iz rly cewl kthnxbye
(Nov 1, 2014, 05:44 PM)MARSxVenom Wrote: I'd say lati@s will be VGC legal, but probably none else, except maybe the legendary birds, since they are pairing this with XY, i think they may expand the current format to include hoenn dex and kalos dex pokemon, so dont worry, i think that mega kang and aegislash we all know and love will be returning to destroy the meta game once again kappa  :D
Nah Mega Kang will be a lot more weak. Gonna have much more weaknesses like mega lopunny
(Nov 1, 2014, 10:09 PM)mitchmaster24 Wrote:
(Nov 1, 2014, 05:44 PM)MARSxVenom Wrote: I'd say lati@s will be VGC legal, but probably none else, except maybe the legendary birds, since they are pairing this with XY, i think they may expand the current format to include hoenn dex and kalos dex pokemon, so dont worry, i think that mega kang and aegislash we all know and love will be returning to destroy the meta game once again kappa  :D
Nah Mega Kang will be a lot more weak. Gonna have much more weaknesses like mega lopunny

if anything, mega gallade is a much better example than mega lopunny for a mega kang counter, though mega lopunny completely checks aegislash
Ninetales iz rly cewl kthnxbye
(Nov 1, 2014, 05:25 PM)My Cupcake Money Wrote: Part of me is hoping that it'll be a lot like XY's VGC. Only Pokes from ORAS, doubles, and all that.

Then again, I'm not much of a competitive player so I just don't want to be left behind again and if everyone has to start from scratch all over... =D

I didn't breed much I had very nice people from the community work hard to get me the pokes I needed
(Nov 1, 2014, 10:11 PM)MARSxVenom Wrote:
(Nov 1, 2014, 10:09 PM)mitchmaster24 Wrote:

if anything, mega gallade is a much better example than mega lopunny for a mega kang counter, though mega lopunny completely checks aegislash

Tru. Cuz scrappy
if nintendo knows what's good for them they'll keep ORAS VGC Hoenndex-only. this year was a REALLY big year for VGC growth, mainly because people weren't alienated by having to RNG as well as not have to play against scary-looking legends. also, the limited pool of pokemon allowed more creativity, which created a lot of hype (see: pachirisu).
If they keep the Hoenn-Dex the same, I can see Kecleon being the new Pachirisu, as well as Gardevoir getting back into the Meta.
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX