Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

ABUSE
(Feb 1, 2016, 07:34 PM)squeab Wrote:
(Feb 1, 2016, 03:31 PM)ShinyEevee Wrote: Um..... I should stay out of this

NO! IT'S TIME TO TALE A STAND! FIGHT BACK! GET MEAN!

I don't want any trouble, that is all
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon
I, too, have been a victim of mod abuse, by none other than the scoundrel known as @Eckley no less!

I never asked for a change in user group, in fact I was fine with Trusted User, and yet he and even @naitre have taken the liberty of editing it, without consent, as a means of asserting their power over the fine users of this forum.

Even worse, Eckley took my short, apologetic bio and perverted it to suit these same power hungry desires, but luckily I caught him in time and was able to change his disgusting comment in the least noticeable way I could.

Come now, friends, we must stand together against these menaces!
What's going on? I think I'm with @ShinyEevee on this, I'm just gonna stay out of this. But where's Rouge though?
Pokemon trainer since 2004!
I'm dead.
50 thousand people used to live here...Now it's a ghost town.
Thank you @PKPatriot56 your courage is appreciated. This tyranny is disgusting and I will take it no longer!

Stay back if you can't handle this, I'm starting a revolution!

rest in pastarino rogerini
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
@squeab I can't believe you've taken @PKPatriot56 's side over mine. I thought we were like two peas in a pod
@Eckley Mother I have not taken sides, I just said that his courage was appreciated. And to be honest, you do abuse him, as evidenced by his title. On the other hand, he does deserve it.
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
(Feb 2, 2016, 02:35 PM)squeab Wrote: On the other hand, he does deserve it.

@PKPatriot56
I'm not trying to pick any sides, but I feel that @Eckley and you both make great cases. Duck Hunt Dog is good, but he can also be bad. In the wise words that I heard somewhere: "everything is great in the eye of the beholder." That is all.
Pokemon trainer since 2004!
@naitre except me, because I'm me. And @squeab since he's our son