Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ANIME] Best anime?
(Sep 10, 2017, 07:47 AM)Spyro190 Wrote: AoT.

AExeggutor/Regigigas as titan, Wishiwashi as Eren, Cinccino as Levi.

@Spyro190 @moo311  Excuse me, my real life name is Levi, how dare you cross me out!
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
Levi / lavi D gray man is also good
(Sep 13, 2017, 07:56 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote:
(Sep 10, 2017, 07:47 AM)Spyro190 Wrote: AoT.

AExeggutor/Regigigas as titan, Wishiwashi as Eren, Cinccino as Levi.

@Spyro190 @moo311  Excuse me, my real life name is Levi, how dare you cross me out!

This is just my opinion, but when it comes to teaching somebody discipline I believe pain is the most effective way.  Dodgy
I hope you don't agree with AoT's Levi.
There is no such thing known as "Best anime" since everyone has different tastes and likes different anime. My favourite anime are Gundam and Detective Conan by the way~
What is a signature and how do I get one?
^ Wrong. The Best Anime does exist, it's called Shrek
OU MASTER RACE
For who likes romance action i reccomend this:

akatsuki no yona <<< (better than expected, at first look it could look ''meh'' but then it becomes wow)
(Sep 15, 2017, 09:01 AM)Drangor2 Wrote: For who likes romance action i reccomend this:

akatsuki no yona <<< (better than expected, at first look it could look ''meh'' but then it becomes wow)

Ooh, I love that series! Very cool.  I'm J
finished the anime on Crunchy Roll and I'm planning to buy the manga to read when I have some time/money.  I can't wait to see where the story goes! *u*  The character designs are really pretty, too! Smile
Hi hi @Chansey

Did you already saw Nuraryhyon hundred demons or masamune revenge?
(Sep 16, 2017, 07:38 PM)Drangor2 Wrote: Hi hi @Chansey

Did you already saw Nuraryhyon hundred demons or masamune revenge?

No. I've been thinking of watching Nuraryhyon, but the unpronouncable name and the main character's hairstyle have been a turnoff (I can't stand Yugioh hairs! ;__; )  I haven't heard of Masamune Revenge;  I may look into that. I tend to like action series or really super cute abs innocent ones, and nothing inbetween lol.  Yu Yu Hakusho or Hello Kitty stuff.
This might be a lil late but I gotta say any Pokemon with the moves Horn"Drill" "Drill"Peck or "Drill"run would happily find themselves in the universe of TENGEN TOPPA GURREN LAGANN !!! Not gonna go into as much details as others but Rhyhorn could be Gurren, Cosmog for Nia of course :p and Excadrill could be the drill that will pierce the heavens !!! Idk if any Pokemon as tenacious enough to be Kamina though.....
Dont know why I never thought to put this here...
All your Hidden Ability needs in one place <3