Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ANIME] Favorite anime/Anime character
MINE will be Minato namikaze from naruto
The best anime would have to be Fairy Tail, it makes me laugh AND cry. It's perfect! Smile
I only Know of Pokemon so yeah... character would be Pikachu ONLY FOR THE ANIME THO
Kenpachi zaraki for the win and one piece to take the show Smile
Both Yuzuru Otonashi & Hideki Hinata - Angel Beats - One of my favourite, most emotional animes (imo).

and

Stephanie Dola from NGNL (Hilarious goofy character) xD
it's 2022 and we livin
Anime: JJBA
Character: Joseph Joestar (how could I not)
Well, I only know two anime. Pokemon and Yo-Kai Watch. My favourite characters have to be Ash and Serena because AMOURSHIPPING
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
After spending too much a little bit of time watching anime, I now have a definitive answer.

Fav anime is World Trigger

Fav characters are Soma from Shokugeki no soma, and Izaya Orihara from the durarara series, mostly because of the jacket and ability to dodge flying vending machines.
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
(Mar 17, 2016, 07:11 AM)Johnnyspyguy Wrote: Well, I only know two anime. Pokemon and Yo-Kai Watch. My favourite characters have to be Ash and Serena because AMOURSHIPPING

My frien you have been shipping the wrong characters. Its Ash and BROCK, not Ash and Serena
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon
(Mar 18, 2016, 04:20 AM)SenpaisLittleEevee Wrote: Its Ash and BROCK
#AshXBrock4eva
Pokemon trainer since 2004!