Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Happy 3rd Birthday PokemonForever!
I can't believe this I was keeping an eye on it and missed it by exactly 1 day. F********************g

[Image: Congrats_bqt.jpg]

That's right, PokemonForever has been active for 3 Years! I've been here for almost 1 year now, but I was using the PokeRadar in late 2015 for my hunts. The people I've met here are awesome, all of you are, and while I want to thank you all personally, I'll keep it short. But I'm grateful for all of you guy's' help!

@Justin Thank you Justin for creating the forum, amazing work, and here's hoping it stays good for more years to come. [Image: goomy.png]
@moo311 Thank you moo, your work with genning has helped me out with competitive immensely, much appreciated [Image: vaporeon.png]
@FireTaco Thanks Senpai <3  [Image: gogoat.png]
@RetroTyphlosion Thank you for the input you give on my posts every so often. [Image: typhlosion.png]
​​​@0kamii Thank you for the Emolga that one time! [Image: emolga.png] ​​​​

Now go! Tag someone and thank them for something they done for you! Again, Happy 3rd Birthday PokemonForever
OU MASTER RACE
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I had no idea, thank you Senpai  Heart
______________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you to:

@Kris For being a great senpai, and for allowing me to join team bike shorts Big Grin

@0kamii For continuing development of the "I am Axew" story, and for teaching everyone the true power of that electric flying squirrel.

@Justin @Agro @stephenWITNESS for being great mods and especially with helpping against the past week of spam bots

and of course @Slec for making me a Kahunna in the first place (even before I even posted a thread)

And you know what, 2nd Thread coming out later today because you noticed this Senpai
Mawr
@Kris

You're very welcome, Kris! And I have the assets to breed many, many more! If you ever need another, or anything else, feel free to ask! Big Grin

Happy third anniversary too, PokémonForever!

@FireTaco

Aw, thanks S-s-senpai. I'm glad you enjoy the mini-series, and thank you again for the reminder that Emolga was my breakout pokémon. Who'd have thunk it? Blush Looking forward to starting more discussions and bringing people together for another year to come.

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

Wow, it feels like I've been around for so much longer! I discovered the place by accident one night looking for VGC16 teams to help me build one, and look at us now! I've dedicated more time to this forum than I have any other game forum in all my years on the internet! You guys are awesome, and here's to three more years!

Before I go, I want to thank @0kamii @wartty @Justin @RetroTyphlosion  all the old Breeder Alliance members like @Gvng @Vinnie and others that have come and gone, and everyone else who's helped me out in my brief time here! Y'all are good people, and I love ya  Heart

Breeder Scott - Proud Member of the Amethyst 0mega Breeder's Guild

Looking for breedables? Check out my new shop
@FireTaco Thanks for the shout out! Can't believe that it's three years already! I know that I've only been properly active since the the start of 2017 but I've really enjoyed being part of such a great community Smile

Got to shout out @Justin and @Agro for keeping the site running. @FireTaco and @0kamii for being the flyest Kahunas around. @"..." for being the mvp (miss you Sad ). @Kris, @wartty, @moo311, @BoneheadMarowak, @TheAlmightySancho, @RetroTyphlosion, and everyone else who helped to make this community what it is Smile

Looking forward for what's to come in the future!
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!
@stephenWITNESS 

Thanks for the shoutout!

I'd tag everyone if I could, but since I'm fairly busy right now I'll tag @Tenebris_Kane for being a good fellow to chat with.

Cheers, everybody!
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3
Oh, damn. Just realised I'm letting Team GIF down right now! Uh...
[Image: giphy.gif]That good?

Forgot to also tag @Dova for being the best frenemy in town.
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3
(Nov 16, 2017, 01:13 PM)TheAlmightySancho Wrote: Oh, damn. Just realised I'm letting Team GIF down right now! Uh...
[Image: giphy.gif]That good?

Forgot to also tag @Dova for being the best frenemy in town.
@TheAlmightySancho 
Right back at you.
Also, HAPPY B-DAY PKMN4EVR this community is amazing!
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
I don't know where I should start in saying thanks to this amazing community. I have not once looked back since joining only a little over 2 months ago, everyone is welcoming and friendly making it both a pleasure and an honor to be a part of the community so I am giving thanks to all of the great users here that form this amazing community. 
Happy Birthday Pokémon Forever!!!!!

I think there are many dedicated users who help make the community as friendly as it is (too many to tag in a post XD) but I also want to thank those who keep this site running. Without you guys the community would literally cease to exist! I can't imagine what would happen if people such as @Justin @stephenWITNESS @Agro were not dealing with issues that arise such as the spam attacks

I am also making a special mention to @wartty I would not be where I am now without you since I was still nervous posting before I started trading with you every other week You have always supported me since I first joined and started posting here so I am really greatful for that.

Happy 3rd belated Birthday Pokemonforever.com!

Thanks are in order to everyone i've encountered on these forums but the biggest goes to @moo311 you're generosity knows no bounds