Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Maintenance Complete! [01/04/16]
Most of this update is backend stuff that you guys won't notice much but will help with future updates.

In addition, as a fun added feature, we have a new alerts system and @ mention system! Just type @ and the username of the person you're mentioning to auto-link to their profile as well as alert them that they were mentioned! (Example: @Justin) If the username has a space in the name, you'll have to use quotes around the name. (Example: @"Some Name Here", it's smart so it knows that username doesn't exist... but it'll auto-convert to a mention if it DOES exist.) Your alerts are at the top of the page near your User Settings and you can find all alerts (even old ones) as well as more options in your User Settings page.

As with all updates, please let me know if you see anything weird or broken around the site!

That's all for now. Happy browsing!
I'm the lead developer for the site! (Formerly My Cupcake Money)
[ My Stream | My Pokeradar Thing ]
Let me know if anything comes up~
@naitre I agree
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
This is a really cool idea! Keep up the good work!

As a bonus this makes it so much easier to call out @Eckley
@Animekid7 where are you Sad

JK Argo thanks for adding this feature since people can now alert the mods easier
This 'Alert' thing is cool and all but does this mean it would replace long reply chains?
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon
I almost feel like it'll make more long reply chains by alerting people that they need to reply.

Maybe.
I'm the lead developer for the site! (Formerly My Cupcake Money)
[ My Stream | My Pokeradar Thing ]
Let me know if anything comes up~
@PKPatriot56 blocked
@Agro It's unlikely that there will be bigger chains. Unless its for giveaways that Naitre and Eckley do, the chains barely go over the 20 page margin. But that's all I've seen in my 3 months on being on the site, so I'm only going off of my viewpoint.
Pokemon trainer since 2004!
@Eckley hi Kappa
Never Give Up! - Densest Anime Protagonist of the Century

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad
too cool, someone tell @GingerxPug
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv