Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ANNOUNCEMENT] PokemonForever's 1 Year Anniversary!
PokemonForever's 1 Year Anniversary!

Its been exactly one year since PokemonForever has been offically released to the public, and here's to many more! PokemonForever has been an amazing place that has gained a reputation for being very accepting to new and old Pokemon Trainers no matter how good or bad (or unexperienced) they are at the competitive side of the game, I hope we can keep this reputation for years to come. We've had many events on the forum, and for our 1 year anniversary we would like to know "What was your favorite moment since you've joined PokemonForever.com?", and if you havent been here long enough heres another question  "what is the best thing about Pokemon Forever so far?"

PokemonForever Favorite Moments:
  • My favorite moment was...

Ex: 's Favorite Moment here

Eckley's Favorite Moment here
thyholyduck's Favorite Moment here
DragonEldest's Favorite Moment here
pritchman227's Favorite Moment here
naitre's Favorite Moment here
Black117's Favorite Moment here
Rogue's Favorite Moment here
Animekid7's Favorite Moment here
princessgamer24's Favorite Moment here
GingerxPug's Favorite Moment here
PrimcessSylveon's Favorite Moment here
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Favourite moment since joining? Well it can only be the time PK joined. We just instantly had a bromance, and yes, we may have had our ups and downs, but we're still going strong.

Or maybe when we were trying to get Beedle to sell us pairs on Wind Waker when naitre was streaming. Beedle is just as useless as PK.

But in all honesty, it's been a good time on this site. I didn't really expect to be on here as much as I have, but here I am almost a year later, still posting. It's allowed me to talk to a lot of cool people, and I've even learned the ways of Ganondorf thanks to Rogue. Here's to another year!
My favorite moment would have to be when I first joined and the first thing I saw was free shiny dittos with perfect IV's, instantly created an account and got one. for someone on my skill level and knowledge of Pokemon that was amazing.

I'm still looking ahead and I love this site, I just wish I had known about it sooner.
My favorite moment was when I came on and Justin was streaming. . . Oh and the giveaways too.
I may not have been on this site as long as Eckly, but I have my favorite moments. My favorite moment has got to be when a couple of users gave me more information about breeding and HAs as I don't know much about it. This site is great and I'm glad that I joined it.
Pokemon trainer since 2004!
Its now been over a year since the forums have been open to the general public and I have to say my time here has been well-spent honestly. For sure I wish the forums continue to grow here as much with continued interaction with not just Pokemon fans but other gaming franchises we all enjoy playing. Though I admit I may spend far more time on Pokemon than any other franchise, its still my favorite interest. For sure if I didn't participate in any of these smaller tournaments here or encounter this place at all, I think I'd probably lose interest in both VGC battling and Pokemon in general. Guess my favorite moment here is winning 4 notable forum tournaments in a row and yes that happen though its still helped me continue my interest in battling.
Why don't you share yours, anime?

I don't know how I'm supposed to pick my favorite time..
The countless times GMX and I said dumb things to each other.
The time I got to battle Black in the dodrio cup.
The countless threads I've ruined.
All the fun appreciation threads.
Meeting and helping new members.
Teambuilding with increasingly.
Flirting with mudkip.
Working with the mods to make the forums better.
and many more.

It's far too hard to just pick one favorite moment. So I guess I'll say my favorite moment is where the site came to be, as lame as it is. Justin made a great place, and I can only hope it continues to grow. Double, or even triple in size. Maybe even more. Thanks, Justin!
50 thousand people used to live here...Now it's a ghost town.
Like you said its kinda difficult to think of my most favorite moment :P:

I loved hosting the Forum League that was a blast,
I loved becoming a mod and being able to make this place great,
I loved just talking to you guys and just have a good ole' time

I've been with this forum even before it was offically released to the public, ive seen it grow, i love seeing people happy for getting the pokemon they always wanted, or having that amazing battle, or just enjoying their time on the forum, i want to make this forum great and im glad ive been apart of it Smile Thanks to everyone for being great!
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
My favorite Moment On Pokemon Forever is...
When everyone hosted tournaments and giveaways
also when everyone would post there favorite pokemon and the build they used
but i also loved when the mods on pokemon forever makes sure everyone is happy and Letting no one be negative and giving them postive thoughts..

I love you all in the pokemon forever community Heart Heart Heart Heart

Cheers to another year of growing happiness and friendship Heart

from princess :D
Secretly, everybody's favourite moment was when they met me. It's OK everyone, you don't have to hide it, there's enough love to go around