Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ART] I see this as Art
https://www.quotev.com/quiz/504715/Which...on-are-you

I got Latias

https://www.quotev.com/quiz/525005/What-...on-are-you

I got Glaceon Durr

That's all tell me what you guys got! Plus the site you guys take these tests on is so fun! There are so many subjects! Have fun!
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
I got Latios and jolteon lol
"#PopplioSquadIsLit"

Previously known as Julia234
Interesting! I got Mewtwo and Umbreon!

You are the genetic Pokemon, Mewtwo.

There is a dark mysterious history which you keep hidden in the back of your mind. Although you try to forget the past, you find you are constantly faced with it and openly show your inner struggle. You dislike people who are overly happy for no reason. You also have trouble enjoying things yourself and get easily frustrated when you cannot get something easily.

You are able to appreciate valuable life lessons, but will not show gratitude to anyone in fear of looking weak. Appearance for you is everything and you wish to look as tough as possible by showing little emotion.

Umbreon.

From the Latin "umbra," meaning "shadow," you are mysterious, quiet, and brooding. Like the shadows themselves you trail behind others as an observer, ever-perceptive. You are retreating but only because you prefer to analyze and calculate what and who is most worthy of your time and efforts. Here, a strong defense is the strongest offense.

Thanks for bringing this up :D have some rep!
You are the eon Pokemon, Latias.

An almost childlike and very playful person, you despise being alone. You wish to be constantly surrounded by bright and cheerful people. Even in serious situations, you put everyone at ease by playing around or making jokes. Although you may act below your age, your friends greatly enjoy your company and find themselves laughing with you despite what they may feel.

Umbreon

From the Latin "umbra," meaning "shadow," you are mysterious, quiet, and brooding. Like the shadows themselves you trail behind others as an observer, ever-perceptive. You are retreating but only because you prefer to analyze and calculate what and who is most worthy of your time and efforts. Here, a strong defense is the strongest offense.
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
Got Latias..

You are the eon Pokemon, Latias.

An almost childlike and very playful person, you despise being alone. You wish to be constantly surrounded by bright and cheerful people. Even in serious situations, you put everyone at ease by playing around or making jokes. Although you may act below your age, your friends greatly enjoy your company and find themselves laughing with you despite what they may feel.

Jolteon

Quick, energetic, and excitable. With great fervor you attack many goals at once with speed and boundless energy. Like a bolt of lightening, you are quick to come and quick to pass, leaving only the consequences of your presence as the evidence that you were ever there.
Latias and flareon
Vaporeon:

Active, intelligent, and resourceful. Like water, you can be calm and forgiving or destructive and tumultuous. You prefer to go with the flow and are easily influenced by people and mood. Those lacking a water personality are generally lifeless and cowardly while those with excess water may become a "dreamer" who change their minds too frequently.

And Latios:

There is an air of power about you which comes from your thoughts of needing to protect others. You feel it is your responsibility to protect your family and your friends which is great in itself but sometimes prevents you from participating fully in things you enjoy. There are times when you need to let go of your fear of losing people and enjoy the moment. People are greatful for your efforts to protect them from the world, but worry about how you are feeling. Some tend to think you are reserved or quiet, but soon come to realise you are a deeply caring person who hides those feelings behind a silken veil.
it's 2022 and we livin
You are the eon Pokemon, Latios.

There is an air of power about you which comes from your thoughts of needing to protect others. You feel it is your responsibility to protect your family and your friends which is great in itself but sometimes prevents you from participating fully in things you enjoy. There are times when you need to let go of your fear of losing people and enjoy the moment. People are greatful for your efforts to protect them from the world, but worry about how you are feeling. Some tend to think you are reserved or quiet, but soon come to realise you are a deeply caring person who hides those feelings behind a silken veil.

Glaceon

Those with an icy element are often described as cold but are actually quite lively as well as clean, focused, and contained. Their preference for the frigid makes them hardy, patient, and perceptive leaders. Like a Pokemon enshrouded in a snow cloak or an icicle itself, you are patient with watchful eyes that soak in your surroundings. People without enough ice in their personality are too quiet and nervous who make poor decision-makers. Those who are overly icy are destructive with plenty of brute strength but not enough intelligence.
"Two possibilities exist:

Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not.

Both are equally terrifying."
Arthur C. Clarke

You are the eon Pokemon, Latios.

Espeon
The evolution coordinating with the sun, you are bright, affectionate, intelligent, and quieter than some. A strong intellect and distinct talent for problem-solving will see you through to the end. As with most intellects, you will be drawn to that which stimulates your mind. Yes. [Image: tumblr_nir8p94Lz31tif8u3o1_1280.png]
I got Cresselia and Espeon. I'm quite happy with these results. Me gusta.

Cresselia
You are an optimist, always seeing the positive even in the darkest of situations. You always search for the light and are able to bring others into a calm and positive mindset. You cannot be upset easily, even though you take things to heart. You strongly dislike cynical people yet will always maintain your happy outlook amongst negative comments. People admire you for your adamant belief that there is always a happy ending and as such, you find you are surrounded by loving and positive people.

Espeon
The evolution coordinating with the sun, you are bright, affectionate, intelligent, and quieter than some. A strong intellect and distinct talent for problem-solving will see you through to the end. As with most intellects, you will be drawn to that which stimulates your mind.

Thanks for bringing our attention to these quizzes, Glaceon Smile