Poll: What should the guild's 1st breeding event be?
This poll is closed.
Pikachu Clones
9.09%
1 9.09%
Fossil Pokemon
54.55%
6 54.55%
Surprise Us!
36.36%
4 36.36%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Amethyst 0mega - A Breeder's Guild (My 100th Post Celebration)!
Star 
Hey, everybody! It's 0kamii, and there are no prefixes, no gimmicks, and no run-arounds today! For I have a special announcement to make!

This is my 100th post on PokemonForever! Yay! I know it may not seem like such a big deal to some people, but I never imagined how much recognition I'd get over something as trivial as VGC analyses, topic discussions, and breeding services. I know I'm not the most famous person on Pokemon Forever, but there was a time when I was just a lowly commentor on the forums, sailing around looking for assistance. Well, thanks to all of you and the help I've received from some great members on the site, I've finally reached a point where I can give it all back, and thus, I'm thrilled to officially announce:

Amethyst Ωmega - A Breeder's Guild!

For those of you that seem confused by this sudden shift of paradigm, I was never really super interested in VGC when I started browsing this site. Yes, I have played VGC for a long time, but it was never what really kept my love for pokemon burning. My preferred past-time was always breeding weird and exciting mons to use in battle and trade to folks. And in honor of that, I'd like to introduce you all to my official breeding services, Amethyst 0mega! This breeder's guild, membership of one, is dedicated to bringing the users of PokemonForever any and every pokemon they need. Whether it be for competitive battling, or for recreationals, Amethyst 0mega is here to help give you the steps, tools, and the skills necessary to teach trainers about the mechanics of breeding and to provide top quality breeding services for all those that require them. My resource pool is vast, and there's very little that I can't produce. The only exceptions are obviously Shinies and perfect 6 IVs pokemon. Those are off limits, for apparent reasons I hope. The Amethyst 0mega sigil is apparent by the purple omega in the upper-righthand corner of my avatar. See that, and the user is an official Amethyst 0mega breeder!

I'm so excited to kick this off, and it'll be nice to finally contribute doing the thing I love the most in Pokemon! And to commemorate this occasion, I have a special little giveaway planned. Below are the six mons that I've bred specially for this event, all based on the various posts that have made my account grow and reach a monumentous 100 posts! Also, I think I've ripened enough to change my avatar to Amaterau. Chibitersau, I love you, but I've grown up a bit in the forum.

[Image: emolga.png] [Image: alomomola.png] [Image: cranidos.png]
[Image: piplup.png] [Image: rowlet.png] [Image: poliwag.png]

I'll go through each of this mons individually, but all of them are based on the posts I've made, and if you've been watching me over the last few months, you'll probably know where each one comes from. The links to these various posts, as well as some of the other popular ones I've made are down below if you want to check them out:

Emolga is Actually Viable This Format!? → http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-VGC-Emo...ith-0kamii
Alomomola Takes Priority! → http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-VGC-Alo...ith-0kamii
All Our Favorite Fossil Pokemon! → http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-DISCUSS...il-Pokemon
I Used My Master Ball...and I Regret It! → http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-DISCUSS...-Regret-It
0kamii's April International Challenge Team → http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-RATE-MY...lenge-Team
0kamii's EZ Guide to PC Organization → http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-DISCUSS...ganization
Poli Want a Wrather? → http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-VGC-Pol...her-0kamii
Top 10 Coolest Shiny Starters! → http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-DISCUSS...ith-0kamii
0kamii's 1st Place Emolga Team (Locals) → http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-RATE-MY...eam-Locals
Rampardon't Shoot the Messenger! → http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-VGC-Ram...ith-0kamii
Here we go into a rundown of each indivdiual mon that I've prepared for this ceremonial giveaway. There are 5 of each to give away, and I'm okay with people requesting one of each, but not more than one of the same species. Below is a description of the mon in question, as well as the list of moves, natures, IVs, and Abilities. And they all have Pokerus, because that's just courteous. Wink

Kili Keiki
[Image: emolga.png]
Nature: Timid
Ability: Motor Drive
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Moveset:
Protect
Volt Switch
Thunder Shock
Speed Swap

Here's the big kahuna. The one that started it all. Emolga was the focal point of two separate posts. First being the VGC analysis I posted that really took off. Unexpectedly, mind you. And later as the starring member of my 1st place locals team. All the Emolga available are male and have the egg move Speed Swap based on the set I used at locals. They're also in Beast Balls. There's not much to say about Emolga. It really kind of speaks for itself. I own this little electric squirrel a lot. And, to throw in a little bit of Hawaiian culture into this, 'keiki' means, 'child, offspring,' so all of the Emolga I'm giving away are 'Children of Kili,' Kili Keiki.

Kanalu Keiki
[Image: alomomola.png]
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Regenerator
IVs: 31/31/31/X/31/31
Moveset:
Protect
Aqua Jet
Helping Hand
Wide Guard

Here's the Alomomola inspired by the second VGC analysis I did. This set is specifically is based on Set 2, the one I used on Pokemon Showdown. Frankly, I still think Alomomola has some VGC potential, but I think it's apparent that Alomomola was my least popular analysis. No one really seemed to agree with me on that, and to my knowledge no one voted 'Yes' on the poll. The best I got was 'Maybe.' But anyway, the set is entirely supportive, and even if you don't want to use it in battle, think of it as a breeding asset for all pokemon in the Water 1 and Water 2 egg group. They're all bred from my personal Alomomola, Kanalu. Hence the name, Kanalu Keiki.

Ikaika Keiki
[Image: cranidos.png]
Nature: Brave
Ability: Sheer Force
IVs: 31/31/31/X/31/0
Moveset:
Protect
Earthquake
Rock Slide
Crunch
Cranidos, and by extension Rampardos, was also the focus on two different posts. However, this time it was by request. The first time I mentioned Rampardos was in my post All Our Favorite Fossil Pokemon, where after a surprising number of votes I did a VGC analysis of Rampardos. However, unlike Emolga and Alomomola, Rampardos unfortunately fell flat. But, it's still one of my favorite pokemon, so I figure it warrented its own slot on this little giveaway. This set is intended to be used in Trick Room, and comes with the egg move Crunch. It also has its Hidden Ability, which is otherwise VERY hard to obtain. Once more, they're bred from my own Rampardos, Ikaika. Thus, they are all the Children of Ikaika. Ikaika Keiki.

Motu Keiki
[Image: piplup.png]
Ability: Defiant
Moveset:
Protect
Pound
Bide
Waterfall

The star pokemon of my gen 4 experience, and also my favorite starter pokemon overall, Piplup was a guarantee on this event. Its Hidden Ability is otherwise very tricky to get as it otherwise was only released as an event. There aren't any egg moves that really spruce up Piplup's movepool, so I figured giving it a complimentary nature and its Hidden Ability was special enough. And just like every other mon on this list, its IVs are entirely battle-ready. I wanted to breed them from my own Gen 4 Empoleon, but his IVs were a bit subpar, so instead I bred them from his descendants. Their name, 'Motu Keiki,' means, 'Child of the Island,' after Akala Island in the Alola region where they were hatched.

Kona Keiki
[Image: rowlet.png]
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Overgrow
Moveset:
Protect
Leafage
Tackle
Roost

My favorite of the Gen 7 starters was sure to be featured in this giveaway. The IVs and nature displayed is intended to be used with a Choice Scarf, as Decidueye's lackluster Speed renders it otherwise unusable. Same as Piplup, there aren't very many egg moves that Rowlet gets to spruce it up, as most of the good moves it get are by level up or by TM. Hey, at least it has Pokerus. I would've loved to have bred Rolwet with their Hidden Ability, but it is as of yet unreleased, which I think we can all agree is a bummer. As some of my astute readers may have noticed, Kona is the name of my Shiny Decidueye, and all of this are descendant from him. Isn't it cool to think you have a pokemon bred from a Shiny pokemon? Same deal as before, for their names are literally, 'Child of Kona.'

Ua Keiki
Poliwag
Ability: Swift Swim
Moveset:
Water Sport
Encore
Ice Ball
Bubble Beam

This Poliwag is taken from my most recent VGC analysis, the one featuring Poliwrath. I already had cause to breed some Hidden Ability Poliwag thanks to other requests, so I figured I'd add it to the lineup. As I said in my Poliwrath post, the set is intended for use in rain, and Encore and Ice Ball are there only as featured egg moves. I am currently experimenting with an Encore set on Showdown, and I'll be sure to update my Poliwrath post when I get one working. 'Ua' is the Hawaiian word for rain, so...same as above.

If anyone reading this is interested in getting one of more of this mons, as again there are only 5 of each, the instructions for the giveaway are below.

1) Go to Exeggutor Island
2) Catch an Exeggcute

Exeggcute

3) Nickname it: 0KAMII (all caps)
4) Deposit it onto the GTS
5) Leave a comment down below with the mon(s) you want
6) If for some reason you can't get an Exeggcute, surf in Hau'oli City and catch a Finneon. Rinse and repeat the steps above.

Well, that's all for this post. Once again, I'm thrilled to announce the official instatement of Amethyst 0mega, and I look forward to helping everyone along in their breeding endeavors. While I definitely still support the services of users like @wartty as their Breeding Alliance, I want everyone to think of me as a last resort. If you've been scorned or scammed by a user and don't know who to trust...count on me! That's why we're called Amethyst 0mega, because I'm the last breeding resource you'll go to! Wink

Thanks so much for reading everyone, and I look forward to the reception. I have yet another VGC analysis planned for this week, so I hope to see you all there! Thank you, read you soon, and battle onwards friends!

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

@0kamii If it's okay with you, I'm joining this thing. Im not the best breeder around, but me and my 6 iv ditto will do our best!
(Oh, pff, 100 posts? Whatever. You should be me and have 275 Kappa ​​​​​​)
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
@stephenWITNESS love your posts man x3 lol you know as far as I know the breeding alliance is basically debunked since @naitre started it as far as i know and from what I can tell she's gone now so this is the perfect time for something like this :D I was actually gonna ask for one of those Emolga of yours for the under a meter tournament that's coming up, one of those alomomola sounds pretty good too ~
@RetroTyphlosion We have a strong enough kinship, Retro! If you want to be a part of the guild, as long as you can edit the Amethyst 0mega sigil into your avatar, I'd gladly welcome you on board. So, yeah! Great to have you! And yes, a 6IV Ditto helps considerably.

@wartty I'd love to be the host for all the player's wayward breeding needs. That's what I love to do the most. How does that sound to you? They grab the HA mon from you, and I breed it to perfection! What a marvelous partnership methinks! And if you need an Emolga and an Alomomola, you know what to do! Catch those eggs and let me know once they've been deposited, and they're all yours! Smile

- 0kamii

I am fairly new to using this site because the old pokemon site I used barely has any people on it anymore.  I would love to join a cool breeding group because I love to masuda method shiny hunt.  I have a 6IV foreign ditto that I traded three shinies for and many flawless pokemon with correct natures (some have egg moves, HA, and some in unique/cool pokeballs).  Have probably at least over 700 hours of just masuda method shiny hunting from my X and Y days.  Don't know how much help I will be but would be more than willing to trade some flawless pokemon to other members of the guild since I get a lot of them since I always spend hours getting a flawless parent to breed with my ditto and it takes hundreds to thousands of eggs to get a shiny.
@TestarudoRi I'm very curious in your interest to join the guild there, Testarudo. I've never seen your posts around here before, but I'd be thrilled to make your acquaintanceship! Of course, I'll require some proof of your skills as a breeder. Let me pose a challenge for you. If you pass, I'll accept your membership and welcome you to Amethyst 0mega. How does that sound? I'm sure @RetroTyphlosion and I would love to have you. Wink

- 0kamii

@0kamii So.... how exactly did you get that symbol on your Profile Pic?
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
@0kamii
Lol sure I will try my best to pass the test.  Just interested in the guild because I think it would be fun, simple as that lol.
@RetroTyphlosion I'll tell you later, companero. I'm not going to blurt that secret out on the public forum. That information is reserved for guild members only.

@TestarudoRi I'm glad you aren't salty about wanting to be tested. Thanks for understanding the necessity. Alright, here's your entrance exam.

Pokemon: Pachirisu
IVs: 31/X/31/31/31/31
Ability: Volt Absorb
Egg Move(s): Follow Me, Fake Tears

I think this is pretty simple. Shouldn't be too hard for an experienced breeder such as yourself. What say you? How long do you think it'll take to churn out this little guy?

- 0kamii

(Jun 5, 2017, 12:58 PM)0kamii Wrote: @RetroTyphlosion I'll tell you later, companero. I'm not going to blurt that secret out on the public forum. That information is reserved for guild members only.

@TestarudoRi I'm glad you aren't salty about wanting to be tested. Thanks for understanding the necessity. Alright, here's your entrance exam.

Pokemon: Pachirisu
IVs: 31/X/31/31/31/31
Ability: Volt Absorb
Egg Move(s): Follow Me, Fake Tears

I think this is pretty simple. Shouldn't be too hard for an experienced breeder such as yourself. What say you? How long do you think it'll take to churn out this little guy?

- 0kamii
Okay I will run you through the process of what I would do in order to get that pokemon ready.  First I would of course check my pokebank pachirisu's and see if there is a female with the HA and if there is not I would check my friend safaris and hunt one down.  Next I would use one of my favorite sites and see if there is a male pokemon or pokemons from the fairy or field group that can easily learn the moves follow me and fake tears and get them the moves and start breeding until I got a female hidden ability pachirisu with the HA with egg moves.  Then I would breed the pokemon with my 6IV ditto that has a destiny knot and wait till I get a female pachirisu with HA that has the timid nature.  After that I would give the female pachirisu the everstone and breed till it is flawless.  As for the amount of time it would take, that is tough.  a lot of it has to do with how lucky I am.  If I had to make a guess with average to bad luck (which is what I have) probably around 4-8 hours.