Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Are you in College, High school, or already have your life worked out?
Just trying to get to know people better, are you in college? What's your major and what year are you considered? Are you in high school? what grade and what are your plans after? Do you have your life already worked out? What do you do for a living?

Myself, I am a second year college student and I am majoring in IT
I'm in high school. I have a huge burden to live up to because all of my family have gone to huge Ivy League schools. For me though, I just want to go somewhere that I can learn and have a social life. My ideal major would be Political Science.
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
That's a tough one. For me, I was the first one in my family to graduate high school with a 3.5 or higher GPA and get into a better college and not some 18 week technical thing like both my parents, and my older siblings didn't even go to college. Just try your best, and don't sweat it so much that things get to unstable for you! Smile
I just graduated college with a B.S. in environmental science and natural resource management. It feels good to be out, but I 100% don't have my life together yet. My ideal job would be in wildlife management and conservation, but to do that realistically, I'd need a master's. So here I am trying to decide what to do. I'm also only 20, so I'm pretty ok with not having everything worked out yet. If I had to do it again, I definitely would have liked to take my time and extended my college years - that time is seriously fun!
I've just started a new job as an Electronics Production Engineer which is pretty cool. I finished college earlier this year, did IT.
im in high school, get A's and B's, and when i get into college i want to major in a coputer science (programming) career
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
I'm a high school student who gets consistent A's. I hope to get into a college where I can study either forensic science or neuroscience
I'm in High school and only get A's and like 1 B. I still have no idea what I want to do out of school.
First year in college. I'm currently undeclared, but I'm leaning towards computer science.
I'm a freshman in High School. So far have a pretty steady grade count with mostly A's and some B's in my Honors classes. I probably would like to go to college for computer sciences, some type of chemistry or engineering.
Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.