Infernape @ Focus Sash
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Vacuum Wave
- Grass Knot / HP Electric
- Heat Wave

SUMMARY: while everyone expects a physical infernape and on the occasional mixed infernape, nobody will expect a fully offensive special infernape!  most of the time your opponent tries to toxic you and make your infernape useless, but once you use nasty plot first turn its pretty much either GG or you are going to do massive about of damage to your opponent. but what i like to do with this set is that if i still got my sash intact i set up a nasty plot first and then go on the offense from there.  now for the moves, vacuum wave is the exact same thing as mach punch,  its a priority move, 100% Accuracy,40 base power, its stab, and its a special move, now this is a transfer infernape from D/P/Pt (well from where i got mine from) so the best way to do it is if u got a old action replay for the DS lite, use the modifier, any move code, and move generator to get vacuum wave onto infernape MAKE SURE U CATCH IT IN A POKEBALL OR IT WILL NOT GO THOUGH.  grass knot is IMO the best coverage move for infernape because suicune is a thing in the UU tier, if u play by tiers and is very bulky, most of the time when i come across a suicune i already have the nasty plot up or im about to set a nasty plot up and grass knot it but sadly even a +2 infernape cannot take out a suicune at full HP but none the less its a really great coverage move and u can also go HP electric if you think you need it as well for a different coverage move.  last but not least Heat Wave, now most of the time people will just go with flamethrower just because it has a 100% accuracy, but i like to live dangerously and go with heat wave because it packs more power than flamethower and when i use heat wave i never miss but if you are cautious about missing on a 95% accuracy move like heat wave then flamethrower is also good.  
Where are you damage calcs and battle videos? Looking at what you have, I read this and wonder if it would work because none of these moves have high base power nor do they guarantee 100% OHKO rates even after the stat boosts.
[Insert signature here]