Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Best Change about Pokemon Sun/Moon?
Now that pokemon sun and moon has been out for a while, what do you think was the best thing that they did right this time?

personally, it was the addition of waypoints on the map - that is a lifesaver for me. Smile Smile
No HM's!!!
Gotta agree with no HM's. I'm glad they finally got rid of those
#LillieDefenseSquad
(Jan 6, 2017, 02:28 AM)DonDutchman Wrote: No HM's!!!

That was a good one too- it feels really cool to be able to ride on all of these preset pokemon rather than take up one of your four skill slots!
I'm definitely going to have to agree on the HMs. Because we always had to keep a slot for out HM user, I realized that I was unconsciously reserving that spot in my party still while building my in game team. It didn't take much to adjust though, and I really hope they decide to keep the ride pager rather than moving back to HMs in the future.
PC Box & 6 teams spot for battling Wink
I like no HMs and the way battle boxes are handled now.
Just a fossil from the days of olde.
Sword and Shield Trades
They FINALLY put me back in game as one of the most difficult trainers to beat  Cool

no more designated HM SLaves !

and the big one to me is the updated pokedex !! 
its got the best descriptions by far in any generation ranging from incredibly dark 
to animalistic like natures   

you can tell they put alot of work into each and every dex entry 

the throwback references are really cool aswell I.E porygons dex entry & Acorn Balls
Check out my Shiny Journal to share you own shiny adventures 
and see my new shiny pokemon!
Newly captured pokemons can be added into the team right away when you carry six pokemon. You can even check the stats to help decide on to add it to the team or not, but it will only work if you have a full party of pokemon.
Favorite Changes:
1) Can view IVs, don't have to spend a lot of time writing down what IVs a pokemon has and constantly going back and forth to check them.
2)No more HM slaves.  Sadly, now I have no reason to name a pokemon HM *expletive* only to have it banned
3)Can fly to more places, almost as good as ORAS
4)Don't have to choose Move pokemon, withdraw pokemon, etc.
5) Not really a change but I thought a lot of the new pokemon looked cool and were really thought out compared to other generations (looking at you trubbish, you knock off grimer)