Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Opponent Rage Quits but I got the Lost?? HOW??
I have a question have you guys played an opponet who rages quiited and you got the lost??
it happened to me twice just now
I lost connection to my oppoenent then it went back to the page where you chose what rating battle you wanna play
on my next match it showed I was handed the L.
could have been you who lost connection
Dropping connection but Im still online?? right before I kill a pokemon for the win 2 times in a row. I dunno man
then i have no clue, kinda awful if that kind of bug exists
If you lost, it is because you were the one who has disconnected. If your opponent disconnected it would have asked if you wanted to continue battling, not put you into the select format screen.
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
Your WiFi may be dying. Or you were playing against someone across the world and the game couldn't reach them so it freaked out.

Games do have mental breakdowns, you know.
you KO pokemon Not Kill them whats wrong with ya Bruhh ? Huh ?
Check out my Shiny Journal to share you own shiny adventures 
and see my new shiny pokemon!
(Jan 8, 2017, 02:04 PM)w2gMk Wrote: If you lost, it is because you were the one who has disconnected. If your opponent disconnected it would have asked if you wanted to continue battling, not put you into the select format screen.

Thats the want I meant I wasnt clear I was still online to pick another battle. Also I was on twitch watching a SFV tournament while playing Pokemon. My Laptop is on Wifi. The connection never dropped
(Jan 8, 2017, 03:23 PM)OGaryOak Wrote: you KO pokemon Not Kill them whats wrong with ya Bruhh ? Huh ?

Man I do both lol. KO and Kill.. :D
(Jan 8, 2017, 04:06 PM)Akae47 Wrote:
(Jan 8, 2017, 02:04 PM)w2gMk Wrote: If you lost, it is because you were the one who has disconnected. If your opponent disconnected it would have asked if you wanted to continue battling, not put you into the select format screen.

Thats the want I meant I wasnt clear I was still online to pick another battle. Also I was on twitch watching a SFV tournament while playing Pokemon. My Laptop is on Wifi. The connection never dropped
 It's sounding like your 3ds is having problems. Maybe it could'nt connect to the internet
O