Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[CLOSED] Mutt's Eggception Giveaway! ♥ 5IV Breedjects w/ EM
@Mutt Interested on the Chansey and Togepi. Any females left? what would be your 2nd pick? Smile
(Dec 18, 2016, 09:52 PM)Mutt Wrote: @Tyrl Depositing an Exeggcute for an Exeggcute was a smart move to avoid getting sniped! I'll remember this for future giveaways.
Anyway, I sent the breedject. Enjoy your pokemon!

Thank you!
@Haruna I have two females left! Both 5IV of course, one is missing SpA, and the other Def. Which one would you like?
My second pick would be a HA Vulpix if that's okay, but I'll take anything you can spare! ♥
Check out my current breedject giveaway!

My mons are all bred in-game. I don't gen or clone, and I check the parents' history whenever possible.
@Mutt Either of them is fine. I can always breed to fix them. One HA Dratini and HA Vulpix coming up. See you at the plaza online. I'll fire up the request. Let me know if you are connected.
@Haruna Great, thank you! I'm available right now.

My mons are all bred in-game. I don't gen or clone, and I check the parents' history whenever possible.
@Mutt Thanks for the trade. Even this was a giveaway, you need some good stuff in return for hosting it! Smile
@Haruna That's really super nice of you. I really really appreciate it! Thank you!

Hi @Mutt !

It's still there. 
I deposited it with conditions, Togepy Gender: Any Level :Any

I deposited Gastrodon Male 41

Please recheck for me Smile
@joseesoj333 I checked again, it's not there. If you input the name of the wanted pokemon yourself, can you make sure you spelled "Togepi" right? I can't help but notice that you wrote it as "Togepy" in your post.

@Mutt
Requested: Exeggcute
Deposited: Cutiefly
Level: 1
IGN: Patrick
Thanks in advance!