Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[CLOSED] Mutt's Eggception Giveaway! ♥ 5IV Breedjects w/ EM
@josue Please read rule #1 of the giveaway.

@mees For sure! I'm available now if you want to put something on the GTS. EDIT: Actually I'm going back offline. I'll trade you the Exeggcute when I get back!
Check out my current breedject giveaway!

My mons are all bred in-game. I don't gen or clone, and I check the parents' history whenever possible.
Update: this is the last day of the giveaway!
Once I go offline later today, all the remaining pokes will be sent on WT.

My mons are all bred in-game. I don't gen or clone, and I check the parents' history whenever possible.
@Mutt I want some Omelette. *drools*

Better get some/all of those breedjects everyone! Some good egg choices in the giveaway!
@Haruna We can make a family-size omelette for the whole forums with all my unwanted Vullabys!

@Mutt Their eggs must of tastes bad.  Sad
@Haruna And yet I assumed they would taste like chicken Sad
Everything tastes like chicken, right?

(Disclaimer: I haven't had chicken in nine years.)

Requested: eggxecute
Deposited: pikipek
Level:9
ign: Armin

gonna grab one more before you close down Smile
@tikrit You're welcome to get as many as you'd like! Sent. Enjoy your Exeggcute! :D

Hi @Mutt !

Requested: Togepi
Deposited: vulpix
Level: 1
IGN: Éric

thanks so much! ill take good care of your pokemon :3
@Mertzstache Congratulations on getting the last Togepi! Smile I hope you enjoy it!