Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[CLOSED] To Shiny or not too Shiny?
[Image: 240px-Jessie_Dustox_and_Shiny_Dustox.png]

HELLO ALL! I just finished a giveaway. In one of the comments someone asked me for a non shiny Pokemon. I am used to doing only shinys because they were so high in demand. This community puts much more focus on battling in my opinion. So here's the question. Do you all like Shiny Pokemon or non Shiny Pokemon? I understand that some people want non-shiny battle ready Pokemon due to legitimacy issues and some just want shinys. So please leave your opinion here. Either way I will be setting up my giveaways to where you will be able to choose between the both. I am just curious at this point. Thanks. PEACE! Smile
The best way to probably do it is for battle ready pokemon to be non shiny and anyothers to be shiny just my opinion though as some people like br shinies
This is the lore of the jungle as old and as true as the sky the wolf that shall keep it may prosper but the wolf that shall break it must die
(Dec 22, 2016, 08:00 PM)Jdawg Wrote: The best way to probably do it is for battle ready pokemon to be non shiny and anyothers to be shiny just my opinion though as some people like br shinies

I apprecite your response. I figured that the battle community wouldn't want them shiny. Then there's the other half. But all in all I will find a way to make it work for everyone. Thanks for the input. Smile
(Dec 22, 2016, 08:03 PM)JPNYCE Wrote:
(Dec 22, 2016, 08:00 PM)Jdawg Wrote: The best way to probably do it is for battle ready pokemon to be non shiny and anyothers to be shiny just my opinion though as some people like br shinies

I apprecite your response. I figured that the battly community wouldn't want them shiny. Then there's the other half. But all in all I will find a way to make it work for everyone. Thanks for the input. Smile

Anything to help i dont really do alot on the comp aspect since oras so i wouldnt know the new take on anything
This is the lore of the jungle as old and as true as the sky the wolf that shall keep it may prosper but the wolf that shall break it must die
@JPNYCE If this going to be an option, you may now have to keep track on the replies in your thread on who wants the pokemon shiny or not shiny. For example, those reply in during the giveaway will be non shiny.
(Dec 22, 2016, 08:14 PM)Haruna Wrote: @JPNYCE If this going to be an option, you may now have to keep track on the replies in your thread on who wants the pokemon shiny or not shiny. For example, those reply in during the giveaway will be non shiny.

The best part about the new GTS system, is that they have the specific messages that you can set. I can ask to set a certain message for a certain specification of Pokemon. Example, "I want to fill my dex" for a Shiny Male or I want to fill my dex with different languages" for a Non-Shiny Male. So hopefully everything works out. I really do appreciate the input. Thanks! Smile
@JPNYCE That works too. so many messages to choose from. Pretty useful.
If the people want legit pokemon, they shouldn't be in the giveaway forum. The reason they don't want shiny pokemon is because they don't want to be caught with hacked pokemon. For some reason two boxes of cloned 6iv gengars is ok but a shiny gengar isn't. Having one shiny mon on your team is legal people!
@TheGamingPerson12

some people just dont like like how shinys look and would prefer their pokemon not to be shiny. Also sometimes its not that they want their pokemon to be legit but they dont want to show up with a full shiny team and advertise that they have hacked pokemon
I am alright with some battle ready Pokemon being shiny in particular, especially the shiny Araquanid. There are some shinys that I don't like in my opinion mainly because of how they're colored as a shiny. Pokemon such as Kommo-o or Alolan Vulpix don't stand out to me or interest me well.

Kommo-o why does it have pink scales as its shiny?

A. Vulpix...I can't hardly tell the difference from its original couterpart....

I don't want to be mean, but its my own opinion.
Sleep is important, so take a nap -_- (zzzzzzz....)