Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[Closed] The Forum Region League
Welcome to the world of pokemon.... (dont hurt me Kappa)
The Forum Region League
Note: This is VGC doubles

Description:This is a League consisting of 8 Gym Leaders, 4 Elite Four Members and a Champion. They will have set teams they will be displayed in a spreadsheet (The Champion is allowed to switch teams and isn't mono type), the gyms and elite four will have mono type teams. Like in the actual game you must first defeat the 8 Gyms and then you will be allowed to Challenge the Elite Four, after defeating the Elite Four you may be able to challenge the Champion and if you beat the Champion you will become the New Champion and will await your next challenger.
Current Champion: (First person to defeat the league)

Elite Four:
Elite Four Member: Chimchared7 (Ice)
Elite Four Member: Ultimategamer120 (Poison)
Elite Four Member: ConnorjBeer (Dark)
Elite Four Member: Naitre (Fairy)
Note: If you are defeated by one of the Elite Four Members you MUST rebattle any that you have previously beated

Gym Leaders:
Gym Leader: Marcusube (Water)
Gym Leader: Podfighterninja (Electric)
Gym Leader: Yugiohtrav12 (Flying)
Gym Leader: PKPatriot56 (Bug)
Gym Leader: Terrorkid94 (Ghost)
Gym Leader: Beastmoose (Fire)
Gym Leader: MarsxVenom(Steel)
Gym Leader: Unit501 (Ground)

Rules:
  • This league will be partaking on Pokemon Showdown because it will be easier to manage the battles and people dont have to take the time to breed teams.
Battle Rules:
  • You Must and i mean must submit your team to the "Team Submission" Thread, if you do not then you wont be able to participate in the league.
  • In order to keep people from just changing their team to have a significant advantage again the gym or elite four, you are only allowed to make slight changes to your team (like one Pokemon), also if you battle and win and I see if your team is drastically different I have the authority to remove your win from that match.
  • To battle, contact who ever is online at the time and pm them requesting a battle, then go on Pokemon showdown and into the vgc lobby and look for their name, click the name and select Battle Spot Doubles (VGC). DO NOT contact them if they are not online, they have things to do irl. You dont have to battle the gyms in a specific order if you see them online ask them if they can battle, if they say they're busy then try again later Smile
    Note: Another place to fine the Gym Leaders and Elite Four Members is: http://www.twitch.tv/thereplayflynn go there and look for them alot of times they are in there ALOT
  • In order to confirm the win I either one of two things, I either a confirmation from the gym leader or elite four member of their win or I need a replay of the battle, if I don't receive their I will have to discuss with the gym leader or elite four member.
    Verify you battle here: http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-VGC-Sho...3#pid62823
    Note: The Gym Leaders and Elite Four will have editing access to the spreadsheet and may add the win to the challanger
Gym Leaders and Elite Four Members Rules:
  • If you are a gym leader or elite four members and you are inactive and refuse to take battle request, I will be obligated to remove and replace you, even if your a close friend I have to rely on people to at least try to be active.
  • Like said before Gym leaders and Elite Four are not allowed to makes drastic changes their Pokemon, take your time to create a team and make sure its good
Recorded Wins: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...edit#gid=0
Team Submission: http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-VGC-The...read--5544

Note: If anyone would be able to help manage i would love your assistance
In the comment section say what type you would like to be (Note: I will most likely choose people that i trust and think will try to be active)
This Comment section will be used for discussion:
ps: You think someone can move this into the tournament section? :3
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
(May 13, 2015, 12:15 PM)naitre Wrote: I moved this over to the tournaments forum for you. This is a really awesome, creative idea! I'd be happy to help you manage it. Smile

Edit: is this VGC rules and limited to Kalos, etc?
oh yeah it's Vgc, any pokemon that are legal
Thanks for moving it, I had a season one of this but it slowed down when justin was away
can i be the ice elite four please?
#teamreplay

"They call me damage"  

#Freewolf

Lets make the Pokemon Forever Forum Great Again!
(May 13, 2015, 12:42 PM)Chimchared7 Wrote: can i be the ice elite four please?
possibly Wink
ill determine whos gymleaders and elite four members after we get more participants
Anime ill be Electric Gym Leader :p and maybe a Manectric Comp for my prize but ill need genners :P
http://thejustinflynn.tv/forum/Thread-VG...3#pid62823

This is primed and ready ;p
I wouldn't mind being a part of this! I had a really good mono-Fairy team a while back (although it was for singles) but I could use any type that might be needed to balance things out. :D
(May 13, 2015, 02:08 PM)PKPatriot56 Wrote: I wouldn't mind being a part of this! I had a really good mono-Fairy team a while back (although it was for singles) but I could use any type that might be needed to balance things out. :D
You can use any type you want as long as its one not already picked Smile
(May 13, 2015, 02:12 PM)Animekid7 Wrote:
(May 13, 2015, 02:08 PM)PKPatriot56 Wrote: I wouldn't mind being a part of this! I had a really good mono-Fairy team a while back (although it was for singles) but I could use any type that might be needed to balance things out. :D
You can use any type you want as long as its one not already picked Smile

Indeed OpieOP
I wouldnt mind giving it a try just not sure on a type XD