Ability: Mummy
Level: 50
EVs: 252 HP/ 252 SpDef/ 4 Def
Relaxed Nature

- Hex
- Protect
- Calm Mind
- Will-o-Wisp

Pretty Standard Set. If your Cofagrigus have those 252 SpDef EVs it can live 1 Shadow Ball from 252 SpAtt Aegislash. You don't need much Def EVs because you can Will-o-Wisp Physical attackers. Protect gives you a free turn of Leftovers Regeneration and free Burn Damage for your Opponent. Hex deals really good damage if enemy poke has a status condition (Burn/Poison/Paralyzed). Calm Mind gives you even better SpDef and SpAtt so you can deal more Damage with your Hex.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is an another Build Smile

Cofagrigus @ Leftovers
Ability: Mummy
Level: 50
EVs: 252 SpAtt/ 252 SpDef/ 4 HP
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Speed

- Shadow Ball
- Trick Room
- Protect
- Calm Mind/ Will-o-Wisp

This set is different, it's a offensive build. SpDef EVs gives you a chance to live a Shadow Ball from 252 SpAtt Aegislash. Trick Room is a core of this Set. You use Trick Room and your slower Pokes are faster. You can choose if you want to use Calm Minds and have better SpDef and SpAtt or just Burn your opponent's Phisycal Pokes. Protect gives you free Leftovers Regeneration. Your Shadow Ball has a Guaranteed OHKO on 252 HP Aegi and 75% for a OHKO when Aegi has 252 SpDef Evs.

Thank you for Checking this Builds! I hope your Opponents will tjfRekt when you use one of this Cofagrigus Builds!  Smile
nice job, never actually seen either of these sets. the first works good, though I would think about replacing calm mind and going with toxic, which still works well with the hex and widdles down those tanks faster. the second set is great but i was running the damage calcs for what you were saying about aegislash and i couldnt figure out what you did, in blade for max HP and max SpD they were both guaranteed OHKO and in shield form they were both guaranteed 2HKO. dont know what i did differently but i was just wondering which form you put it against, and it helps make the post more clear as well. But good sets, im a huge fan of comp. cofagrigus
Ninetales iz rly cewl kthnxbye
(Oct 5, 2014, 07:13 AM)MARSxVenom Wrote: nice job, never actually seen either of these sets. the first works good, though I would think about replacing calm mind and going with toxic, which still works well with the hex and widdles down those tanks faster. the second set is great but i was running the damage calcs for what you were saying about aegislash and i couldnt figure out what you did, in blade for max HP and max SpD they were both guaranteed OHKO and in shield form they were both guaranteed 2HKO. dont know what i did differently but i was just wondering which form you put it against, and it helps make the post more clear as well. But good sets, im a huge fan of comp. cofagrigus

Maybe I did something wrong with the damage calc. I need to practice more. Thanks!
I can imagine any pokemon with rest and toxic out-walling both of your sets. A specially defensive cradily can take 3 shadow balls if cofagrigus is at +2 Sp Atk and it also has stockpile. Just saying ya kno KappaHD .
[Insert signature here]
(Oct 5, 2014, 01:12 PM)Marcusube Wrote: I can imagine any pokemon with rest and toxic out-walling both of your sets. A specially defensive cradily can take 3 shadow balls if cofagrigus is at +2 Sp Atk and it also has stockpile. Just saying ya kno  KappaHD .

Hmm. That's a good point but I rarely see Cradilies in battle. But still thanks for the tips. I'll try to think more about changing those sets.