Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Craziest shiny catch!!
Mmm I think the craziest one was 3 years ago and I didn't even know what a shiny is back then (my friends were unfortunate casual pkmn players  :D). I was playing with ruby on my phone (yeah... emulator  Blush) while I was waiting for the lesson to start when I stepped into a cave. Unexpectedly (Rolleyes) I encountered a Zubat... A green one... Let's say that after 2-3 minutes 15/20 people around me knew I found a shiny and everyone was "WUOOOOOOOO" or "It would be a shame not to release it  Angel"
Found a shiny silcoon while randomly walking through petalburg woods in alpha sapphire, it was pretty surprising cause I dont have the shiny charm.  :D
(May 2, 2016, 01:23 AM)Meluem92 Wrote: "It would be a shame not to release it  Angel"

Lmao. If they do that to me back when I had no idea I would probably release it thinking it's a virus or something haha
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

I record my Pokemon journey in this diary

so a journeyer?

My craziest shiny catch happened over the weekend. I had just gotten my shiny Bagon from Masuda methoding and when I went to level it up I found a shiny Gloom!!! I was so excited to have two shinies at once. It was awesome! :D :D :D :D Angel
Shocked 
I dont know if you can technically call breeding a shiny a "catch" but I just got a shiny charmander !
Yesterday I hatched my "perfect" 5 IV charmander and decided to leave it at a daycare to breed a few spare ones just in case I need them later (egg moves and such). True I really wanted a shiny but I was sure that would take me months of breeding.
Today 15 eggs later my heart stopped when I saw that glimmer of gold !
And he's perfect, absolutely perfect ! 5 IV, nature and all  Cool !! I feel like I could cry right now.