Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] [FUN] Pokemon Attorney Ep 1
Case: Homicide of @wundrweapon
Please note, that this is basically a Mock Trial for fun. Play along if you would like.
You can object to the red highlighted statements. If you would like to defend the defendant, or go against them feel free to speak your mind.

Also feel free to object to any statements, to make it interesting, and to defend the defendant.

Everyone. We are gathered in this courtroom today to determine if the defendant, @Chawizawd, is responsible for the murder of @wundrweapon. Before I pass judgement, let us review the evidence at hand, and a summary of the case.

The body of the victim was found at the Pokemon Center late at night. The time of death was somewhere around 12 PM Est. The cause of death was burn wounds from, most likely, a Fire-Type Pokemon. Nurse Joy found the body slumped in a chair after coming back from her break. Her testimony states that there were only 2 People in with the victim before the body was found. These two were I, Allegro, and the defendant Chawizawd. The evidence against the defendant are as follows:
  • Evidence: Burn Wounds - The body had burn wounds all over it. This means a Pokemon that knows Fire-Type moves had to of done it. I am a Ninetales, but how could I have killed the victim if I know the following moves? Nasty Plot/Energy Ball/Dark Pulse/Disable. A janitor, by the name of @"Squeab" testifies that the floor was wet near where the body was. Could this be a clue that the victim tried to fight back with a Fire-Type move. I mean how could you burn someone with water? The victim also traded away multiple Magikarps to the defendant, which could of been the motive.
  • Final Evidence: The Motive - If the victim traded some Magikarps to the defendant, this could of created bad blood between the two users.
    (You Can Find Problems in this Testimony)
    Here is my testimony on what happened that night:
    Allegro: "The three of us, the defendant, the victim, and I were trading at the Pokemon Center."
    Allegro: "The victim traded some Magikarp over to the defendant, and a great conflict arose!"
    Allegro: "I left to check up on my Breeding Shop, and I didn't come back until after the murder."
    Allegro: "Nurse Joy and I opened the doors to see the body of the victim, burned."
    Allegro: "There is no way a non-Fire Type could of have burned the victim, right?"
    Allegro: "The Janitor, Squeab the Politoed, testified about some water around the body."
    Allegro: "They were probably from some of the Magikarps..."

Shimono Hiro!

OBJECTION
Politoed can learn scald, a water type move that can leave a burn.
That could explain the water
True, but why would the janitor do that?
#LillieDefenseSquad
OBJECTION

This could have been either @Chawizawd, @Allegro, or even @"Squeab". Don't believe me? Fine let me explain.

This could have been Chawizawd because of the fire type moves. Quite easily. You see all the evidence. But then again this could have been easily set up to frame him. Fire type moves? Clearly pointing at him. Too easily. There is no evidence that the case could be against Allegro. Almost as if someone is trying to cover up him so that he might not be a suspect. Also how do we know which moves he has unless there is another suspect saying he does has what he claims. And Squeab? Please don't get me started. he didn't even except my waifu essay! This possibly could have been the lonely janitor but why? He maybe could have used Scald to try to stop the fighting or to join in on it. We all know Squeabs ways are mysterious. So no, this couldn't have been just Chawizawd. This could be set up to frame him by Allegro. Or maybe it was him. Maybe it was both Chawizawd and Squeab. To see it clearly there would have to be more witnesses. Case closed.
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
I don't know what this is, but pls don't flood my alerts with the mentions.
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
(Oct 9, 2016, 11:43 AM)Squeab Wrote: I don't know what this is, but pls don't flood my alerts with the mentions.
Sorry Squeab, I will refrain from mentioning you multiple times. Probably really annoying I am sure. Angel
Shimono Hiro!

I know this setup is from a game that i don't play, but I'd like to know if there is anyone who can confirm @Allegro's allibi. Also an important info is missing, what kind of pokemon is the victim?
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

I record my Pokemon journey in this diary

so a journeyer?

bruh, this is basically the story from pokemon snakewood
"Oh good, he isn't mod anymore"

-Everyone

plug