Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] First Pokemon game you ever played?
There has probably been alot of these going around but I really wanna hear some old Pokemon nostalgia right now so c'mon folks lets take a ride down good ole Pokememory Road.

My first Pokemon game was LeafGreen on the Gameboy. I beat a bunch of the leader but never got very far. I spent alot of time being OCD about my Pokemon's levels, I still do that in playthroughs. The first game I beat was Diamond and Pearl lmao. I then had the confidence to go back and beat the other games. 

So there ya go I hope you guys have a bunch of cool memories.  
Heart
My first pokemon game was fire red on the gameboy advance, which I found abandoned on my school bus in 8th grade.

First pokemon game I actually bought however was pokemon white. And I love pokemon white.
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
First game I played was Pokemon blue on my see-through purple Gameboy Color. Good memories of using the link cable and having Pokemon parties on my front porch haha.
My first game was Diamond, which is probably why gen 4 is my favorite gen.
my first pokemon game was pokemon emerald, i just got the very first version of the ds and saw the game for a low prize (had to pay for all my games myself, and as a ten year old you don't have much money) i still haven't beat it because i got lost, never went back to it once after i got pearl. but i love oras because it's a somewat remake of emerald :D
My first game was XY. My cousin completed the game and he just let me play around in Pokemon and stuff.
The first game that I actually legitly played was White. I still haven't completed it :p
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
My First game was Pokemon Gold and Silver on The gameboy color! I seriously have no idea how to play the game properly as a kid. Some blurry memories I remember were relying on Earthquke and Surf only in most battles, and using a Masterball on a Ryhorn. Good Times!
Mine was sapphire, i dont like catching pokemon so I fought the elite 4 with a level 70 blazekin without using healing items because i didnt know how they worked. So i tried to sweep the elite 4 with limited PP...... good times.
My first game was Pokemon Red, 10 years after it came out surprisingly. I had borrowed it from my friend and thought it was an amazing concept. It actually got me into video games in general. The first Pokemon game I bought would have to be Diamond/Pearl/HeartGold/SoulSilver as they all came on an old R4 cartridge.
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
My first game was FireRed, i think my brother may have played red and blue, i know they defiantly played G/S/C
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~