Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Gym Leaders, Trial Captains, Kahunas, Elite Four Members?
This could be a really stupid idea but in my life Ive learned that sometimes saying what pops into your head can be a good thing. So anyway, I was thinking we could have a sort of "Pokemon League" or what ever you want to call it where once every month or two, users fight other users that have titles, for example @TheAlmightySancho be a gym leader and @RetroTyphlosion  might be a trial captain and @Drangor2  might be an elite 4 member. un-titled trainers (that would want to) have to beat a combined total of eight trial captains and gym leaders, aswell as two(?) Kahunas to go to the elite four. Then if they beat the champion then they get a special prize, like a shiny or a master ball or an ability capsule - something(s) worth their time. This is just a random Idea but I thought I should throw it out there. (I mean @moo311 is already best Kahuna). 
Just some ideas:
Singles/Doubles, challengers choice
vgc rules (with a few acceptions)
Mods=Elite Four? ( @stephenWITNESS  @FireTaco @0kamii )
All mons set to lv.50
​​​​​challenger gets 1 prize for 10 wins, another for elite four victory, and another for beating champion.
Kahunas confuse me. They rank higher than TC's and GL's but not quite E4 level. Need help.
(Im not a coder and not in charge of this website) maybe we could have a "badge case"/stamp book in our profile to view our accomplisments. (this is probably blowing it way out of importance)
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
CAN I BE THE DRAGON GYM?

This is actually a pretty good idea. Except we'd need more mods, and who would we put as the champion?
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3
I'd be down for it as a Dark Type Kahuna
OU MASTER RACE
@TheAlmightySancho @Kris  it was just a thought. So far anything is possible.
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
(Jan 18, 2018, 11:21 AM)TheAlmightySancho Wrote: CAN I BE THE DRAGON GYM?

This is actually a pretty good idea. Except we'd need more mods, and who would we put as the champion?
The first victor is champion. Im the fire expert here.
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
Also,
(Jan 18, 2018, 09:04 AM)Dova Wrote: sometimes saying what pops into your head can be a good thing
Words to live by.
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3
(Jan 18, 2018, 12:59 PM)TheAlmightySancho Wrote: Also,
(Jan 18, 2018, 09:04 AM)Dova Wrote: sometimes saying what pops into your head can be a good thing
Words to live by.
Key word is sometimes, lol
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
@Dova I love this idea! I'll definetely be a Trial Captain!

Would it be okay if my trial was the balanced team one, kind of like Blue's gym? I would bring my signature team!
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
(Jan 18, 2018, 04:33 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote: @Dova I love this idea! I'll definetely be a Trial Captain!

Would it be okay if my trial was the balanced team one, kind of like Blue's gym? I would bring my signature team!

I havnt completely thought this out so for now why not. (plus I love trick room so....)
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
I really like the idea. I'd be totally down for this!
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!