Collection!
58.06%
18 58.06%
Total 31 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Legendary Abuse!!!
@wundrweapon  PIMPNITE is my favorite youtuber lol
Haha, why would I hate you for stating you opinion?! You definitely have a point there. Usually I only take on competitors who challenge me for a battle, so I really don't choose which ones have legendaries and which do not. I really only hate it because they are just so overused! I personally don't see the appeal in them, whereas I know a ton do. I think it may have come from overplaying the games since childhood.. I'm a veteran of almost 15 years now. (Yet, I've never completed the Pokedex... lol)
(May 8, 2016, 06:36 PM)wundrweapon Wrote: I hate to be rude but I think you're missing the big picture. If you don't like people using legends in competitive battles, find a way to avoid it - it really isn't that hard. Also, one big part of an RPG is feeling godlike at the end - nothing can stand in your way. With a full team of legendaries and mythicals, you do get that feeling. Plus, the lore is tons of fun to explore and theorize on. If you really hate people using legendaries on Wi-Fi battles, you have three solutions:
  1. Stop using randoms. Ask online passerby for flat rules or whatever you need to do
  2. Use your own legendaries. It's honestly the easiest way to counter them
  3. Typically, legend users are just casuals who wanna win - can't harm them for that. Chances are, they don't mess with IVs and EVs, so use super-powered Pokemon against them. Pull a PIMPNITE and sweep a team of Valcanion with just a high Jump Kick Metitite. In my honest opinion, you have no reason to complain about casuals using legendaries when you should be able to take them on
Hate me or not, that's just the way I see things
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
@Davizz I'm a big PIMPNITE fan too!
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
Had all legendaries but Volcanion, and traded all of them but Hoppa and Mewtwo, they are my favorites. Some people just like them and they trade you good pokemon or rare pokemon for them. I just have them for that purpose
i just keep them and play with them using pokemon-amie :3
I personally like the use of legendaries in competition. Call me a noob or a scrub but I feel that the addition of legendaries adds more strategy to the mix of things, and its not like all legendaries are super powerful. I like using them, but I do see your point.
Pokemon trainer since 2004!
(May 8, 2016, 06:10 PM)Johnnyspyguy Wrote: I hate legendaries. Competitively. Other than that they're cool with me

This.
(May 9, 2016, 10:37 AM)Luffy Wrote:
(May 8, 2016, 06:10 PM)Johnnyspyguy Wrote: I hate legendaries. Competitively. Other than that they're cool with me

This.

I have more hatred for things like Talonflame and CM Slowbro to be honest lol
it's 2022 and we livin
(May 9, 2016, 10:43 AM)Red Lake Wrote:

This.

Hahah, I don't blame you. I feel your pain. Talonflame especially, jeez.
(May 9, 2016, 10:46 AM)Luffy Wrote:
(May 9, 2016, 10:43 AM)Red Lake Wrote:

This.

Hahah, I don't blame you. I feel your pain. Talonflame especially, jeez.

Mainly CM Slowbro to be honest for me, but I haven't seen it for a while since I've been exploring other tiers.
it's 2022 and we livin