Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Legends, you just can't take seriously
So, are there any legendaries or mythical Pokemon you just cannot take seriously as a rare or powerful? One i cannot take seriously is this dude:

Arceus

thats right. i cannot take him seriously! As "the strongest pokemon" some may call him i dont know how to really see him as "Legendary". Maybe its because when i first started playing Pokemon he was super easy to trade shiny or not. I dont know really, but whats are some Legends or Mythicals you just cannot take for real?
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
I just cant stand the lake trio. Uxie, Mesprit, and whatever the other one was. Their designs are just, well, Meh. Not a huge fan of almost any of the gen 4 legends (If they are not gen 4 I give up) They are just easily beaten sometimes. They can be outsped, and their typings......um. Yeah. Lets not speak of those.

On the bright side, not even a legend, I like rotom Smile (I used to think he was a legend)
From a strictly looks standpoint, Virizion is just straight goofy.

From a games standpoint, gonna go old-school and say Moltres is super useless, but tied with Articuno. 4x rock weakness isn't fun.
Just a fossil from the days of olde.
Sword and Shield Trades
Same with you, Arceus. It's the ''God'' Pokemon, said to have created the entire universe. But can be catched by a mere human with a pokeball. So stupid. It shouldn't be able to be caught at all and stay a legend.

In general, don't really like the amount of legendaries we got right now. There are so many, they don't really seem that legendary anymore.
#LillieDefenseSquad
(Dec 27, 2016, 08:56 AM)Vinnie Wrote: Same with you, Arceus. It's the ''God'' Pokemon, said to have created the entire universe. But can be catched by a mere human with a pokeball. So stupid. It shouldn't be able to be caught at all and stay a legend.

In general, don't really like the amount of legendaries we got right now. There are so many, they don't really seem that legendary anymore.

I agree with that. But it would be kinda lame if the next pokemon gen doesnt have any legends. Maybe cover legends and thats it.
why is bidoof an ultra beast this is dumb i hate pokémon
Regigigas.

Slow Start is too terrible of an ability, even back when the power creeps weren't really bad. (yet). Its a shame the poor guy needs his coffee every time he hits the field :L
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
It's a tie between Regigigas and Arceus.

Arceus- Overshadows Mew by lore and that's something I always disliked about this legendary. He's supposed to be a god but Mew can learn every single tm and every single move (wish he had sketch as a level up move) so by pokemon' logic, Mew knows more than "God" KappaHD Mew

Regigigas- The ways & means of catching him prior to gen VI. Not only that, his ability is truant x3... I'd rather my legendary not to come out as rocky's punching bag from the first 3 turns of calling him out... no thank you Dodgy
Ash Ketchum hah loser couldnt even get eight badges if his life depended on it. every gym leader just gave him a badge out of pity or for being a good sport when losing or whatever doesnt matter i have 10 badges     tjfRekt

#TrashKetchum  Cool
Check out my Shiny Journal to share you own shiny adventures 
and see my new shiny pokemon!