30.00%
3 30.00%
Both US and UM
40.00%
4 40.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] [POSSIBLE SPOILER] US or UM?
Question 
Friday November 17th is the day that USUM comes out and, while I dont speak for all, it seems most Pokémon fans are going to just buy one game. That being said, I will be getting Ultra Moon because of Stakattacka, Phystache, totem Salazzle and I want to have a Lunala with my OT. So, I ask you: Ultra Sun or Ultra Moon.
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
ULTRA MOOOOOOOOON!!!

So, yeah. I'm doing it because of Phyco's beautiful 'stache
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3
(Nov 16, 2017, 02:43 PM)TheAlmightySancho Wrote: ULTRA MOOOOOOOOON!!!

So, yeah. I'm doing it because of Phyco's beautiful 'stache

How in Sithis' bloody name did I for get the FIRST reason that gave UM edge over US!?!?!?

(Oh yeah, @TheAlmightySancho thanks for the Aviators recomendation. Remains and Fading Light are favs)
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
I'll get both because i'm bad with money, but I'll start playing through Ultra Sun first because I like the non-legendary exclusives more for that version.
"To believe in an ideal, is to be willing to betray it"
                 VGC, Friend Safari, Masuda
(Nov 16, 2017, 02:49 PM)PerchPond Wrote: I'll get both because i'm bad with money, but I'll start playing through Ultra Sun first because I like the non-legendary exclusives more for that version.
@PerchPond
Don't know how Im restricting myself to buying one but Im doing it!
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
@Dova 
I am getting both although I may be worse than @PerchPond in terms of spending money....

I am buying the fan editions of both for 2 steel cases  Tongue

I originally thought about the gold one but I liked the individual steel cases and it was pretty much the same price, so 2 for the price of 1  Big Grin

Ultra Sun after playing Sun already might seem redundant, but honestly the 12 hour difference thing seems like a hindrance and I much prefer the version exclusives, especially Solgaleo. I will be using Litten instead or Rowlet this time around though, so my team should be VERY different! Sadly, I'll have to wait until my birthday to get it, which is about a month after release

Breeder Scott - Proud Member of the Amethyst 0mega Breeder's Guild

Looking for breedables? Check out my new shop
I might get U ltra Moon Next month. My brother U ltra Sun

(Maybe my cousin of 7/8 years old will get it before me, though he said might not want it, unless i give him some good news about the games)
Getting ultra moon cause i prefer the bat of the night more than the lion.

[Image: moon_bat_lunala__raffle_price_9_10__by_k...ay81cs.png]
Words i live by - Good Luck and Chance.