Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Shiny Journal!
First shiny was in Gold and Silver. I think it was Crystal version actually. It was in victory road. It was a green onix and i was in the backseat of the car. I didn't know what a shiny was. This was like 2001 or something.

Today I got a shiny alolan_sandshrew.
(Nov 20, 2016, 06:50 PM)Dozer Wrote: Playing Moon late last night, On route 8 searching for a stufful

to show the aether foundation people
I randomly encountered a shiny female Salandit, As I was already raising a salandit cause I wanted one on my team I was very pleased and now the white Salazzle looks so good :D

Aw man I'm so jealous! Still working on hatching mine out :P I might try using the Adrenaline orb again with a male cute charm sylveon... but they kicked my tail last time so I might wait a little longer still once I'm a higher level Undecided
@Confide Indeed it was alot SR but it was  sooooooo worth it having to vest that much time into it made it feel that much more meaningfull/rewarding 

Good luck SR for the owl i gave up after 10 SR because i was too impatient and i just wanted to play the new game:D  but once i get another ds this friday and pokemon sun ill be SR and cycling through the starters to see which one shines first for me !! (thought it was kind of a neat idea!)

anywho i digress

so im just minding my buisness hanging with my "lil miss owl" walking back from 2nd trial talking outloud to myself and this happens "oh cool now i can use ash's grenin.....is that a Freaking shiny Bird?!? OMG thats a F!#&^% SHINY!!!! Pickipek !!

Random encounter full odds WhatTheHeck?

is this game shiny broken or did i finally just get my Random luck full odds shiny while just playing through the story??

(P.S. ive never gotten a shiny before unless i hunted it and had the shiny charm)

and as always 
may the shiny odds be ever in your favor  Cool
Check out my Shiny Journal to share you own shiny adventures 
and see my new shiny pokemon!
(Nov 21, 2016, 05:51 AM)Vyaelra Wrote:
(Nov 20, 2016, 06:50 PM)Dozer Wrote: Playing Moon late last night, On route 8 searching for a stufful

I randomly encountered a shiny female Salandit, As I was already raising a salandit cause I wanted one on my team I was very pleased and now the white Salazzle looks so good :D

Aw man I'm so jealous! Still working on hatching mine out :P I might try using the Adrenaline orb again with a male cute charm sylveon... but they kicked my tail last time so I might wait a little longer still once I'm a higher level Undecided
Salandit, so hard. Also, I'm super jealous. Female and shiny, what are the odds (I'm also genuanly curious)
While Training my aforementioned shiny Pekipek using Cutieflys SOS to take advantage of bug typing i come across a shiny male cutiefly...... after  62 SOS encounters??

either lady luck is on my side this playthrough 

or this game is completely Shiny Broken

leaving the first island with 2 shinies like what????

and as always 
may the shiny odds be even in your favor  Cool
Check out my Shiny Journal to share you own shiny adventures 
and see my new shiny pokemon!
(Nov 21, 2016, 10:34 AM)Sigyn Wrote:
(Nov 21, 2016, 05:51 AM)Vyaelra Wrote:

Salandit, so hard. Also, I'm super jealous. Female and shiny, what are the odds (I'm also genuanly curious)

Yeah it was crazy lucky assuming shiny odds as roughly 1 in 4000 and getting a female salandit as 1 in 8 that puts odds at ~ 1 in 32000
So I was breeding Abra for random natures to use as Synchronizers. As I hatch them, I'm marking them off on a sheet and I notice that one is a duplicate. So I go to my PC, ready to move it into my Wonder Trade box when I see that little red star. Thank goodness I saw it, otherwise I would have Wonder Traded away a shiny abra, and my first shiny of the gen. You would think I would have noticed that this Abra was a lighter color than the rest.
It took me almost 60+ SR to get a shiny rowlet. Then when I saw the nature, it was timid! I was kinda annoyed and I accidentally pushed L+R+start. *flips table*
So the next day, I SR'ed again to get a shiny rowlet. Took me 6+ hours and finally, I got shiny rowlet w/ neutral nature (Docile).
I'm breeding for a an ultimate pokemon catcher (Breloom) via Masuda Method, I want the end results to be a Shiny Male Shroomish with HA and EM...

I'm on my 963rd eggs now, got 2 baby shiny pokemon, first one was at 502 (wrong gender), second one was at 927 (no HA, sooooo mad) and to to make it worse the second one got perfect IVs. 

Back to hatching more mushrooms  Kappa
I got my Shiny Popplio after less than 200 soft resets :D
Super happy!