Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Shiny Journal!
Finally!!!!!! After 10780 SR's  Exclamation Most SR's I have ever done for a shiny. Far from my 7302 for Zekrom. 

Shiny Raikou is mine!!

Just in time for S&M. 

Very glad and my ledgendary collection is finished.  :D :D :D
@youngtomlin : Congratulations ! I don't know if I could be that patient.... ^^

@Confide : When you say "not counting repeats", does that "not include as well" repeats BUT evolved ? Congrats ! Treecko and Eevee are my only two (and lucky random) shiny eggs ! (something like under 50 eggs just to have some of them with 5IVs).

I give up on the fire Friend Safari I was in.... after 6848 encounters and 6 Shiny Larvestas and 6 Shiny Ponytas.... not a single one Braixen.... Is there someone who has a Fire type Safari with a Braixen and no Larvesta and no Ponyta ?
Still hoping for my shiny tynamo after 800 eggs..
Phantump I need Phantump
@youngtomlin Congrats dude!! That is a LOT of SRs 0.o

@Huntaari If I get a totodile, it counts as one, if I get another totodile and evolve it to croconaw, it counts as one, and so on. By repeats I mean pokemon I already have (so evos don't count unless I already have that evolved pokemon). So since I have the entire totodile line now, if I were to get ANOTHER totodile, it would be an extra and I'd save it for a giveaway and not count it toward my monthly total of shinies.

@TheDancingRoserade Hope you get it soon, dude. I had around 600 eggs for treecko, I was starting to lose hope when I finally got mine. One of the reasons MM is not my preferred shiny method XD

@silverswitch1234 This is a shiny discussion journal, used to talk about shinies, not ask for them D: But you can find a shiny phantump (or any phantump in general) in XY on route 16 or in the Petalburg woods in ORAS. Smile
Found a shiny? Talk about it here!!
Speaking of a shiny phantump, my hunt so far as been going on for about 3-4 days total, in the friend safari (I'm losing track tbh).  I probably count my encounters wrong, but excluding the first two days where I wasn't keeping track... I'm at 1058 Phantump encounters.  I don't have the third pokemon unlocked in this safari, so it's just Lampent and Phantump that I can find... and I swear if I find another Lampent I'll be crushed.  I have 5 so far!

Really hoping my luck changes lol  I figure it's too late to quit now Rolleyes If I had to guess how many encounters I'm actually at for phantump, I'm most likely looking at closer to 2k encounters... ugh :D
(Nov 14, 2016, 07:41 PM)Confide Wrote: @OGaryOak Agreed, I completed the totodile line in HG/SS though, all three shinies are now in my possession >:} Just gotta get three cyndaquils and three chikoritas!!

@mario2750 I really like clauncher's shiny design, though I like skrelp's overall design better (I really like bright red shinies lol)

@youngtomlin Congrats!! I do enjoy shiny chatot, it took me FOREVER to get one at Azure Bay LOL, but the color design for it is 10/10

@TheDancingRoserade Congrats on the dragonair!! I need to work on CFing a shiny dratini in XY soon, been putting it off with masuda method and poke radar lmao

@Huntaari Congrats!! I think I have 16 shinies so far this month, not counting repeats! Finally got my first shiny starter using masuda method (shiny treecko is soooooo nice yay!!)!

@MrRhino Nice!! I've only gotten shiny mesprit so far, I want to get back to SRing in ORAS soon, but I want to complete the shiny lines in HG/SS first! 6 more to go!

@DemonicWolfCreature Commented on your post, hope it helps!

@spirit6810 Don't give up!! It took me 3.8k SRs to get shiny latios (and a LOT of other SRs since I kept giving up), but once you finally see that shine it's sooooo worth it! Keep going!!! You can do it!

Congrats on the Total Shiny Totodile line thats amazing  Im very envious!!! 

I FINALLY GOT TORCHIC!!! at 33,743 SR soooooooo worth it 

Going to SR for a Chikorita after i beat the Elite 4 but currently working on a Shiny virizion now at 3,200SR as the main reason i cleared My save file was so that i could shiny hunt the legends that i had yet to obtain! 

Good luck on the other two starter lines 

and as always 
may the shiny odds be ever in your favor  Cool
Check out my Shiny Journal to share you own shiny adventures 
and see my new shiny pokemon!
@OGaryOak  33,743 SR?!?! Jesus man congrats! That's insane dedication right there Smile  Good luck with Virizion!  After I move items over to X I'll be resetting my game as well, caught all the legendaries but I want to go after their shinies with the shiny charm :D
(Nov 16, 2016, 10:29 PM)OGaryOak Wrote:
(Nov 14, 2016, 07:41 PM)Confide Wrote: @OGaryOak Agreed, I completed the totodile line in HG/SS though, all three shinies are now in my possession >:} Just gotta get three cyndaquils and three chikoritas!!

@mario2750 I really like clauncher's shiny design, though I like skrelp's overall design better (I really like bright red shinies lol)

@youngtomlin Congrats!! I do enjoy shiny chatot, it took me FOREVER to get one at Azure Bay LOL, but the color design for it is 10/10

@TheDancingRoserade Congrats on the dragonair!! I need to work on CFing a shiny dratini in XY soon, been putting it off with masuda method and poke radar lmao

@Huntaari Congrats!! I think I have 16 shinies so far this month, not counting repeats! Finally got my first shiny starter using masuda method (shiny treecko is soooooo nice yay!!)!

@MrRhino Nice!! I've only gotten shiny mesprit so far, I want to get back to SRing in ORAS soon, but I want to complete the shiny lines in HG/SS first! 6 more to go!

@DemonicWolfCreature Commented on your post, hope it helps!

@spirit6810 Don't give up!! It took me 3.8k SRs to get shiny latios (and a LOT of other SRs since I kept giving up), but once you finally see that shine it's sooooo worth it! Keep going!!! You can do it!

Congrats on the Total Shiny Totodile line thats amazing  Im very envious!!! 

I FINALLY GOT TORCHIC!!! at 33,743 SR soooooooo worth it 

Going to SR for a Chikorita after i beat the Elite 4 but currently working on a Shiny virizion now at 3,200SR as the main reason i cleared My save file was so that i could shiny hunt the legends that i had yet to obtain! 

Good luck on the other two starter lines 

and as always 
may the shiny odds be ever in your favor  Cool

That is dedication. I though 10000+ was the max. Have you got shiny charm?
(Nov 16, 2016, 11:09 PM)Vyaelra Wrote: @OGaryOak  33,743 SR?!?! Jesus man congrats! That's insane dedication right there Smile  Good luck with Virizion!  After I move items over to X I'll be resetting my game as well, caught all the legendaries but I want to go after their shinies with the shiny charm :D

Thanks for the kind words !! 

and as always may the shiny odds be ever in your favor  Cool
Check out my Shiny Journal to share you own shiny adventures 
and see my new shiny pokemon!