Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Shiny Journal!
I saw my first shiny the other day on AS after 20 years of playing pokemon.  I caught the three regi pokemon one after the other, and then the next pokemon I saw was a lvl 2 shiny zigzagoon.  I dunno if I should be happy or sad :D
@Sandsy Definitely happy!!! Any shiny is a good shiny, even if the color scheme is ugly :0
Found a shiny? Talk about it here!!
Ahhh! No, you can't say a Shiny Zigzagoon's colour scheme is bad. I love it. My Rigby is so happy sitting in my PC.  :D
i got myself a shiny magikarp yesterday outside the eltie four just throwed my good rod in and on the first try bang shiny magikarp right there Smile
@youngtomlin I don't like zigzagoon's color scheme, but it's certainly not the worst *cough* octillery *cough*

@Shiny_Hunter96 Nice! I was soooo close to catching a shiny croagunk yesterday, but I ran into the wrong patch instead of the shiny one I was so sad ; - ;
(Sep 27, 2016, 11:25 AM)Confide Wrote: @youngtomlin I don't like zigzagoon's color scheme, but it's certainly not the worst *cough* octillery *cough*

@Shiny_Hunter96 Nice! I was soooo close to catching a shiny croagunk yesterday, but I ran into the wrong patch instead of the shiny one I was so sad ; - ;

Sorry to hear that mate thats really sad. but i am sure you will found anyother shiny pokemon at any moment Smile
Indeed, Octillery is "ahem dissapointing as a shiny. No better that Spearow either.
@youngtomlin Yea, pretty much any shiny that has a mucus yellow/green color scheme or are a shade lighter/darker than their originals are upsetting :/ Even though they're ugly/REALLY hard to see (like shiny basculin or togekiss), it doesn't stop me from catching them when I stumble upon them lol ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
i am dexnaving for shiny Absol whish me luck Smile
@Shiny_Hunter96 Good luck dude!! I know you can do it!! ( 。 ˇ∀ˇ人)