12 100.00%
Give up now....
0%
0 0%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Shiny Living Dex?
So, for a long time now i was thinking of doing a Living Shiny Dex. I know it might be really hard but hey, it passes time and it might be fun. I want to know your guy's opinion. Has anyone done it? Do you think its a good idea? Do you think its a waste of time?
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
I'm actually working for one!! Not like SUPER serious, but I enjoy catching different shinies and challenging myself. Soon I'll be trying to catch shinies on older games (probably PR in gen 4 soon), and want to eventually stream my shiny hunts, because I mean what's the point in doing it if you can't show others and inspire them to do it as well (and so I have proof and don't get called a cheat or liar lol)?? I don't think it's a waste of time at all, I mean I shiny hunt on the regular, so why not try to get 'em all? ;D
Found a shiny? Talk about it here!!
Like the wise Shia Lebouf once said: Just Do It
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon
(Oct 31, 2016, 12:40 PM)Confide Wrote: I'm actually working for one!! Not like SUPER serious, but I enjoy catching different shinies and challenging myself. Soon I'll be trying to catch shinies on older games (probably PR in gen 4 soon), and want to eventually stream my shiny hunts, because I mean what's the point in doing it if you can't show others and inspire them to do it as well (and so I have proof and don't get called a cheat or liar lol)?? I don't think it's a waste of time at all, I mean I shiny hunt on the regular, so why not try to get 'em all? ;D

Thats awesome and good point! I wasnt sure whether to do it or not, as it may seem stupid but hey!, you never know. Good luck on your shiny hunting!!
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

uwu i can hacku
(Oct 31, 2016, 12:42 PM)SenpaisLittleEevee Wrote: Like the wise Shia Lebouf once said: Just Do It

wise? sure lets go with that

uwu i can hacku
Hell'yeah ! Why not ? Just like any other hobby that'll be your own.
You don't really need our opinions : you want to do it, just do it  Cool
I, myself, not really trying to complete a ShinyDex... but well, I just capture all that I can for fun. It might just be the same. For example, that's why I stay on the same Friend Safari all day yesterday and today. I got two Dragonair, two Sligoo and one Fraxure.

So... go for it ! And Good Luck  :D
(Oct 31, 2016, 01:01 PM)Huntaari Wrote: Hell'yeah ! Why not ? Just like any other hobby that'll be your own.
You don't really need our opinions : you want to do it, just do it  Cool
I, myself, not really trying to complete a ShinyDex... but well, I just capture all that I can for fun. It might just be the same. For example, that's why I stay on the same Friend Safari all day yesterday and today. I got two Dragonair, two Sligoo and one Fraxure.

So... go for it ! And Good Luck  :D

Thank you! :D And i will try <3

uwu i can hacku
Do it!
I've been thinking of doing it myself, but I gave up after a week of fulltime breeding for a shiny Bulbasaur. :P (I did get it though!) Just make it like a long term project and don't try to do too much at once to keep it fun.

@Confide That's actually a pretty cool idea, do it! :D
#LillieDefenseSquad
(Oct 31, 2016, 01:15 PM)Vinnie Wrote: Do it!
I've been thinking of doing it myself, but I gave up after a week of fulltime breeding for a shiny Bulbasaur. :P (I did get it though!) Just make it like a long term project and don't try to do too much at once to keep it fun.

@Confide That's actually a pretty cool idea, do it! :D

Thank you! Breeding is hard, but worth it! also finally someone who likes bulbasaur ;-;. If you are gonna do it, then thats awesome! Thanks for the support!!

uwu i can hacku
GOTTA CATCH EM ALL! 
I believe in you !!
you can Do it!!!!! 

as a self acclaimed pokemaster im a huge fan of shiny hunting (84 Shinies caught in game using all possible methods /so close to 3 full boxes :D Cool ) not sure what i would do in pokemon if there weren't shinies to hunt or if id even be playing nearly as much or at all TBH..

with the increased odds in generation 6th now is the best time honestly  
granted it all comes down to luck and method depending on what im doing im able to farm on average 2 shinies a day in gen 6th hunting on one DS 

if you are impatient you can always get a 2nd ds and duel hunt its honestly the best way to hunt it doesnt feel wrong by any means because if youve played through both games and obtained everything in game its not cheating you are just playing 2 games at once 

like i said until next gen the only reason i play pokemon is to shiny hunt and train shinies to be battle ready 

i dont see any reason why not to try?? 
i wish you the best of luck!

and may the shiny odd be ever in your favor !
Check out my Shiny Journal to share you own shiny adventures 
and see my new shiny pokemon!