Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Top 3 pokemon that should have Mega Evoultions!!
Top 3 pokemon that should have Mega Evoultions!! Thats the topic for this thread so lets go right into my opinion and leave yours down below...

I think the 3rd pokemon that should have M form is..[Image: 8365-Mega-Walrein.png]

Ok you may be thinking its this guy because spheals my favorite pokemon and this is his or hers evolution but seriously youd see way more Sealeos in pokemon gameplay if this mega was real.....

And 2nd is..

[Image: latest?cb=20140618192058]

I know alot of you pokefans want this and i do too! M Luxray!

And my most wanted mega is..

[Image: mega_ambipom_by_miguetricker-d7igxz0.jpg]

Yes M Ambipom is my most wanted mega... you may ask why and its just because.... WHO DOSENT WANT A POKEMON WITH THREE TAILS ITS LIKE AN ALIEN OR SOMETHING
Dunsparce, Flygon and Dugtrio
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon
Ambipom: with an ability which makes a random stat raise each turn without getting one decreased.
Flygon: with an ability that makes all normal type attacks to earth attacks.
Faterfetch´d: Make him a flying and normal pokemon or a normal/grass or a flying/grass pokemon and with an ability that boost the moves of his type from 1.5 to 2.5

EXTRA 2:
Magmortar: ability to increase special attack, special defense and HP by 1.5
Electivire: ability to boost by 1.5 the attack, defense and speed
The most wanted one ever (not really, but seriously)

[Image: e16b00a334ffe0b16151fbd080a209f9.jpg]
Mew
[Image: ?c=isi&im=%2F4148%2F48644148%2Fpics%2F32....jpg&w=287]

[Image: aiRVa6z.png]

[Image: Bw3ZKUGCMAA1x03.jpg]
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

I record my Pokemon journey in this diary

so a journeyer?

Haxorus! Am i the only one that could see this coming? [Image: mega_haxorus_by_dragonith-d8a4z2r.png]

Gliscor! I love Gliscor :p [Image: 66c7ab3b00e4cdf348053ab18174a56a-d7tiv4u.png]

And Swanna! Or Braviary, c'mon, these are the top birds! (in my opinion) [Image: megaswanna_by_midnitez_remix-d6hodg3.png] [Image: mega_braviary_by_coolshallow-d7r4whv.png]
Primeape

Hitmonchan

Hitmonlee

no artwork because no one cared about them Smile
I'm agree with mew & ambipom.
Mew is my most favorite legend and he need more spotlight.
For ambipom, i kinda like the tails Smile
The third should be dragonite, since almost all other pseudo already got their mega form
(Jan 22, 2016, 03:43 PM)br3ndy Wrote: I'm agree with mew & ambipom.
Mew is my most favorite legend and he need more spotlight.
For ambipom, i kinda like the tails Smile
The third should be dragonite, since almost all other pseudo already got their mega form

Heart  Heart  Heart  Heart  Heart  Heart  Heart  Heart  Heart  Heart  Heart  Heart  Heart  Heart  Heart  Heart  Heart