Poll: Which is your favorite Kalos region starter?
This poll is closed.
Chespin
25.00%
3 25.00%
Froakie
33.33%
4 33.33%
Fennekin
41.67%
5 41.67%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] # Updated Favorite Kalos Starter#
Fennekin because it is by far the most cutest Pokémon in my eyes. Just look at it!
[Image: 147px-653Fennekin_XY_anime.png]
Pokemon trainer since 2004!
It is adorable Pritch I will give you that also added you to my friends on the 3DS perhaps we can battle or trade sometime. @pritchman227
Froakie, I like his design AND he's a ninja. How can I go wrong with a freekin' frog ninja :D
Fennekin <3

Although I think Chespin is the cutest, Delphox is amazing.

Greninja is pretty cool too, but the tongue-scarf thing is kind of a strange design, IMO.
Those are really good points, especially the part about fire pokemon I usually chose the fire or grass starters in most of the games, usually finding some way to get a Charmander to get my favorite fire pokemon of all :p but Froakie is the first one that I didn't give a second thought too, the fact that its the first Water/Dark is awesome and Protean allows it to take on the type of the attack that it uses, an ability that only a handful of pokemon posess in one way or another.
For me, it was clear from the very start. Froakie, I choose you!
Froakie has a slight derpy yet adorable design and its animations hint at its potential of becoming a ninja
I like Ninjas/Rogues and that the Kalos starter trio payed an homage to RPG games just made my choice that much simpler. I was super lucky that the first Froakie i bred ended up being a 6IV Modest Protean Male Shiny when i raised it to become a Greninja i was playing Ninja Gaiden 3 Razors Edge a game was really into at the time hence why i named my Greninja "Ryu"

Which isnt to say i havent looked at or used the other starters but, Froakie is my choice.
Guide me waking. Guard me sleeping.
Guide me drifting. Guard me dreaming.

Shadow of #TeamForum
Let's go Broot!!!

[Image: chesnaught___chespin_final_evolution_by_...6psxas.jpg]
(art by keinhangia)

I'm a fire type guy, but I know charizard will be available later on and I didn't want to have two fire type starters on my team. My brother picked froakie so I chose chespin.

I fell in love with this guy though, just look at that brute but cute.

[Image: Chespins-hat-is-AWESOME.jpg]
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

I record my Pokemon journey in this diary

so a journeyer?