Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] What Pokemanz should I use?
Alright so ive been playing pokemon since a young buck but ive never ever ever done a competitive battle. Im just now starting to get this breeding thing down so I know i can breed competitive pkmn now. I wanna start competitive  battling so hopefully I could post my battles on my up & coming Youtube channel, have some fun & make you guys laugh a lil bit. Saying all this I was wondering if you guys had any pkmn suggestions like what pkmn to use what movsets, abilities & natures. I know there are some good stragiests on this website so could you guys pls leave some pkmn down below it would be much appreciated & all credit goes to you! Also! If i dont have that pkmn would you be willing to trade it to me? PS (im not really into legends but im open to trying new tings!)

Pkmn:
Nature:
Ability:
Moveset:
Type: ex. Sweeper, Tank, Wall
Willing to trade if i dont have? Y/N
Well first congrats on the u-tube channel m8.
Second, what format are you looking towards playing? Making pokemon for single battles generally aren't going to work out so much for double battles.

That said, I can rec 2 pokemon that will generally work so long as you play them right.

Mega kangaskhan, and rotom wash are ez to use pokes, that can be used in singles or in doubles to great effect. I don't have any kangaskhans or any rotom's to spare so sorry :L But they should be ez to find on the gts.

For kangaskhan, get adamant or jolly, with a scrappy ability. Teach it return/double edge, fake out, low kick, and sucker punch. Alternatively you could use power up punch as well. Use scrappy to fake out ghost types before you mega evolve.

Now for rotom wash, you'll generally want a bold nature with hydro pump, volt switch or thunder bolt, with pain split or rest, and then your choice of thunder wave, toxic, or will-o-wisp. I think this set falls under wall.

These 2 pokes will work well in whatever format you wish. You can look up the appropriate EV's for whatever you'd like.
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
I use Chansey as a wall.. (So original)
her ability is Natural Cure
Bold nature
and her move set consists of 

Thunder Wave
Seismic Toss 
Heal Bell
Soft Boiled

You could get rid of one of the moves since I only have one attacking move and the attacking move doesn't do that much damage because Chansey is a terrible physical attacker.
@w2gMk its good becus i already have those pkmn & thanks for your suggestion ill try it out!
@DerpyWalrus thanks i just need to find a Chansey  ill try it out!
My favorite set of all time Heart

Pangoro @ Choice Band
Ability: Iron Fist
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Hammer Arm
- Knock Off
- Gunk Shot
- Parting Shot
(Aug 22, 2016, 08:26 PM)Marcusube Wrote: My favorite set of all time Heart

Pangoro @ Choice Band
Ability: Iron Fist
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Hammer Arm
- Knock Off
- Gunk Shot
- Parting Shot
would you by chance have pangoro you would wanna trade?
Tangrowth @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 244 HP / 216 Def / 48 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Sleep Powder
- Giga Drain
- Knock Off
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Hands down my favorite wall ever.
(Aug 27, 2016, 08:13 PM)Elly Wrote: Tangrowth @ Rocky Helmet
Relaxed Nature
- Sleep Powder
- Giga Drain
- Knock Off
- Hidden Power [Fire]

could you trade me one?
(Aug 27, 2016, 08:55 PM)TheMightyJax Wrote:
(Aug 27, 2016, 08:13 PM)Elly Wrote: Tangrowth @ Rocky Helmet
Relaxed Nature
- Sleep Powder
- Giga Drain
- Knock Off
- Hidden Power [Fire]

could you trade me one?

Nope, but you can ask someone in the Breeding, Trading and Friend Safari section.
(Aug 22, 2016, 10:07 AM)DerpyWalrus Wrote: I use Chansey as a wall.. (So original)
her ability is Natural Cure
Bold nature
and her move set consists of 

Thunder Wave
Seismic Toss 
Heal Bell
Soft Boiled

You could get rid of one of the moves since I only have one attacking move and the attacking move doesn't do that much damage because Chansey is a terrible physical attacker.

Wow, that's more or less what I wanted for my Luxray team. I may use a similar build