78.26%
18 78.26%
No
21.74%
5 21.74%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Would you like a sinnoh remake?
I wonder how many of you would love a pearl/diamond remake. Personally I would since it was the first Pokemon game I got when I was a kid. So what are your thoughts on this I would love to hear them
Well... I've never played it so havign a remake would make it more available... I'd get it.
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
I'd love a Sinnoh remake. Diamond was my first game, and was my first introduction to the world of Pokemon. I think if we were to have a remake, I'd want it to be Platinum's storyline with Giratina in the distortion world, but they'll most likely just do it with the normal Dialga/Palkia arc. I'd love to see more love given to Team Galactic and Cyrus (they seem to kinda be the "black sheep" of Pokemon right now, since Team Magma and Aqua were given more love in the remakes.) I'd love to see mega evolution introduced in Sinnoh as well, I'd love to see Cynthia's Garchomp mega evolve. What a challenge that'd be.
I was thinking of putting platinum in there but since it came out a bit later I think I didn't put it in. And I also agree with Cynthia's garchomp mega evolve and another cool thing would be letting one of Cyrus Pokemon mega evolve.
I would LOVE a Sinnoh remake!
Sinnoh has some of my favourite pokemon in it, so having them again would be amazing...and any new features are exciting c:

Slightly off topic, I can't wait for Nintendo to make a new Mystery dungeon with Sun/Moon Pokemon in it!
c:
The fact that pokemon sun and moon introduced so much, it would be a crime not to bring in a Sinnoh remake. About all of the older gens have had remakes, so why not sinnoh? I would love to see some cinimatics in that game, like the approch Sun and Moon took. Seeing Palkia / Dialgia / Giratina in a full fledged 3d cutscene would be more than rad. It could also introduce a few new forms of pokemon and a legit way to get Arceus.
a Diamond and Pearl remake would be awesome. It would be more awesome if they added some elements from Platinum over to the games. I would LOVE it if the Distortion World segment made it in there. I don't care if you do it in the Aftergame or wherever, i just want it in the damn game lol. Cynthia and Cyrus would be more dangerous with mega-evolutions. I'd buy both!
Sinnoh remakes would be so amazing. I feel there are slight tidbits of them being hinted in Sun & Moon, for one instance being able to buy the Adamant, Lustrous, and Griseous Orb literally on melemele island. I honestly think this gen needs more love than their predecessor' got because to be honest... I fell out of pokemon during this generation (mainly because of not being able to afford stuff) but i did eventually pick Platinum up & beat it entirely & I've got to say, Sinnoh is a very polished region despite Diamond & pearl being slow as balls & not having the knowledge of pokemon that I do now and would love to go through these games (given everything that happens in Platinum are in these games including Distortion 3d World :-O ). Naming the remakes would be kinda difficult so here are some of my suggestions.

Temporal Pearl/Astral Diamond
Nova Pearl/Nexus Diamond
Quantum Pearl/Eclipse Diamond

Just some presumptions being tossed around in the noggin Wink
Personally, I'm getting tired of remakes and Sinnoh is the most forgettable region in my opinion. That being said, if they make it I will buy it.
(Dec 7, 2016, 08:24 AM)Hojunhu Wrote: Personally, I'm getting tired of remakes and Sinnoh is the most forgettable region in my opinion. That being said, if they make it I will buy it.

hAAHAHAhahahaha 
Ditto <----- See what i did there  :D
Check out my Shiny Journal to share you own shiny adventures 
and see my new shiny pokemon!