Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] favorite moment from Gen 6?
We are now super close to the release of Sun and Moon, and with it the new region and generation. So I want to take this time and reflect on the memories we have made and those moments in the game that made us feel like Pokémon masters. For me, it has to be when I got a shiny torchic from an egg. My first ever egg shiny and the first time I have ever had my own shiny starter. Even when I was as sick as can be, I still jumped up and down like a little kid, seeing that torchic made me super happy.

And now, with all I have done, I am ready for Gen 7. Bring it on!
Pokemon trainer since 2004!
[Image: CuryAwUWEAAdvrV.jpg]
I started playing Pokemon with Gen 3 and it was just so nostalgic that it's really hard to find a favourite moment.

But if I had to choose I'd say my favourite moment was using surf on a Zigzagoon horde, watchin them fall over 1 by 1
My favorite memory of gen 6 was completing the national pokedex for the first time ever in pokemon X. Getting the shiny charm and knowing I had a living dex was so satisfactory to me. It revived my love of pokemon, especially since I 100% knew what shiny hunting was at that point and was ready to get huntin' :D
Found a shiny? Talk about it here!!
Oh those kinds of memories, well I don't care talking about it anyways.

The Wally battle in ORAS is one of my favorite moments in the series as a whole. Taking who was a completely forgotten character and giving him such a cool battle, 10/10
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
[Image: 1bf887ebfcef277f11e36c09b2526cce496ad847...f19d_3.jpg]
Knowing that Wally couldn't get a shiny Ralts [Image: Tears-of-Joy.jpg]
My first shiny. I was just casually chain fishing, trying to get my first shiny. Then a shiny Octillery popped up. I'm pretty sure I caught it on Pokemon's 20th anniversary too!
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
All the new shiny hunting methods really increased the life of pokemon games for people who dont like to battle, also my first shiny growlithe from an egg.
haha i remember chain fishing a shiny wailmer during school in Omega Ruby