Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] favorite moment from Gen 6?
my best memory was getting my shiny roselia full odds in pokemo x definetly my fav moment, that's also why i love roserade so much.
My favorite moment was catching Rayqauza, I accidentally killed him twice and he kept on coming back, lol Cool
Water is best type, they are beautiful and strong.
(Nov 15, 2016, 10:08 AM)naitre Wrote: Adding this to the Sun/Moon prep thread Smile

My favorite moment was watching @Justin run away from a shiny Angel

Don't forget I taught that little brat a lesson for letting me run away from him.
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
The first moment I felt like I'm a pokemon master was when I learned about the EVs, IVs, Nature and Team Synergy. I felt I'm a pokemon masterer when I learned breeding. I felt I'm a pokemon masterest when I learned how to time machine breed.
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

I record my Pokemon journey in this diary

so a journeyer?

My Favorite Part Was All them Cut Scenes :P
O
my favorite moment was getting my first ever shiny I remember musuda method breeding then seeing a gold and dark broun pouchyena hatch from a egg and jumping up and down shouting yyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeessssssss
Hatching my first pokemon with all 6 IVs at 31. which was a Machop with an unneeded 31 in Special Attack. Dodgy
Getting my shiny 5iv vulpix. My first shiny bred pokemon and its sooo precious ;-;

Perhaps also my shiny vespiquen... not sure.
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
Hatching a Shiny Beldum after about 600 eggs, Metagross has been one of my Favourite's since gen 3 so it was pretty nice to get a shiny one :D
Favorite moment in x and y? One quote.

''It's been 3,000 years...''