Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[Day Care] International Day Care
=-= Merry Christmas Everyone! A while back this daycare had been a hit sensation, however due to some problems with my cartridge, I slowly became inactive. As the holiday season draws near, I would love to have this system back up and running. However, since my save file is still rather "new" I won't be able to progress far. As of now, I am currently hiring new breeders to help and work here at the day care! I am also looking for some decent leveled pokemon that I can temporarily use to quickly run through the story. Thanks!.

STATUS: TRAINING SECTOR IS OPEN! BREEDING SECTOR WILL BE OPEN LATER.

Hey guys! I wanted to open up a small day care just to help out the community.

Why?
Some people dread training their pokemon after they spent a while breeding for a perfect one. We want to help those who are too tired to.

What?
We are a daycare! This is how the process works: You give us a pokemon and how you want it to be trained. For example __ EVs and __ Level. In a designated duration we will have that pokemon fully trained for you. To avoid any types of scamming or fraud we will give each client a pokemon of equal or higher value so both parties do not feel like they are being scammed.

Who?
Currently this idea was started by mastermind71. We are constantly hiring especially right now!

When?
Depending on when you sent in your request we will try to get to it as soon as possible. The maximum a full training should take is 24 hours after trade. If for some reason it takes longer please contact us via PM.

Additional Information and Process:
Just in case it was not clear above this is a more indepth explanation.
[1] Step 1. You send in a request through this thread using this format:
IGN:
FC:
Pokemon:
EV Spread:
Level (Cap is at 50):
Moves you want it to learn on the way (IF POSSIBLE):
[2] Step 2. We see your request, process the trade and start training depending on schedule and time.
[3] Step 3. During trade we will give you something of equal or higher value to avoid fraud or scam. If you decide that you want to scam us, your pokemon will not be returned, you will be reported, and your FC and IGN will be blacklisted from using this service.
[4] Step 4. We finish training and contact you when you are online to trade.
[5] Step 5. You enjoy your awesome Poke :D

How can you Pay?
It would be rather pointless if you give us a pokemon in return. We are a nonprofit day care that really would benefit off of +1 reputations ^_^.
------------------------------------BREEDING SECTOR--------------------------------------
Not only training but we also do breeding!
Please message employees regarding breeding. IF A BREEDER HAS HELPED YOU PLEASE +1 REP THEM!
Breeding Employees:
rthorne1880
Knight Owl
yoloswag831
HoJunHu
Graly

Breedable Pokemon:
Currently we do not have records on all of our HA pokemon and etc. However our breeders have a full living dex and would be happy to help and client with that.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer:
We do not use powersaves or hack devices of any kind. Our training methods are 100% traditional. If the EV spread was messed up by one of our employees, we will use one of our OWN reset bags to fix your EVs. We can only put moves such as level up moves and TM moves on your pokemon, egg moves are not possible for us to teach.

FC and Information:
PLEASE HAVE ME ADDED BEFORE HAND!!!!! Add me first because I usually handle most trades however if I am not on and rthorne1880 wants to trade with someone then add him :D
Mastermind71 - 1289 8321 4185 [Steve]
rthorne1880 - 0447 6594 8067 [rthorne80] (CERTIFIED BREEDER)
Knight Owl - CERTIFIED BREEDER
yoloswag831- CERTIFIED BREEDER
Graly - CERTIFIED BREEDER
HoJunHu - CERTIFIED BREEDER

THIS IS THE NEW FORMAT
IGN:
FC:

Pokemon:
Nickname:
Ability:
IVs:
EV spread:
Moves:
-
-
-
-
Additional stuff (like Pokeball Gender Form etc):
ALSO WE DO NOT TAKE CARE OF ANY HELD ITEMS UNLESS IT IS AN EVOLUTION ITEM
We now have breeders! If you need a pokemon breeded with a special HA ability, nature, or IV our breeders can probably help you with that!
Can you help with some Pokemon of my?
I'm your friendly neighborhood Dragon fun fact I'm one of the only ones who can take a ice beam And laugh right back at you with a outrage
#Teamforum

(Jan 18, 2015, 08:12 PM)matabro Wrote: Can you help with some Pokemon of my?

Of course! Could you let us know which pokemon, what level you want them to (50 is cap), what Evs, and what moves you want them to learn on the way?
Its a bunnelby its got all the moves I want just the evs 4hp 252 att 252 in speed
I'm your friendly neighborhood Dragon fun fact I'm one of the only ones who can take a ice beam And laugh right back at you with a outrage
#Teamforum

That can be done easily! I can have it ready in approximately 20 minutes? Maybe sooner or later.
This community is so wonderful, everyone willing to help eachother :D
matabro i will be breeding your pokemon so i need the nature you want it to be
Its adamant so its good
#Teamforum

Alright Done doing speed Evs moving on to attack evs. IF I am correct, to clarify you want me to keep all moves, level doesnt matter, and 4 hp 252 attack 252 speed right?