Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[Day Care] International Day Care
Yeeees
I'm your friendly neighborhood Dragon fun fact I'm one of the only ones who can take a ice beam And laugh right back at you with a outrage
#Teamforum

Can anyone get me a Swirlix with it's hidden ability? I want it for my second oRaS play through, IVs don't matter, and I'll EV train it myself :-)
(Jan 18, 2015, 08:39 PM)IvanCuhh Wrote: Can anyone get me a Swirlix with it's hidden ability? I want it for my second oRaS play through, IVs don't matter, and I'll EV train it myself :-)

Yup! we 100% have one available. We just need to breed it and hatch it. MY breeder may have to leave around now
(Jan 18, 2015, 08:39 PM)IvanCuhh Wrote: Can anyone get me a Swirlix with it's hidden ability? I want it for my second oRaS play through, IVs don't matter, and I'll EV train it myself :-)

Yup we can get it for you in approximately 5-10 minutes.
(Jan 18, 2015, 08:36 PM)matabro Wrote: Yeeees

Your BunnelBy is ready for pickup! Hope you enjoy the fully EV trained pokemon. Please rate and leave a +1 rep!
Awesome I appreciate it!
Can we do one more or is 2 too much?
I'm your friendly neighborhood Dragon fun fact I'm one of the only ones who can take a ice beam And laugh right back at you with a outrage
#Teamforum

(Jan 18, 2015, 08:50 PM)matabro Wrote: Can we do one more or is 2 too much?

Which pokemon and details? EVS? Moves? Etc.?
One sec.
#Teamforum

(Jan 18, 2015, 08:50 PM)IvanCuhh Wrote: Awesome I appreciate it!

Please add me as a friend. FC is 1289 8321 4185.
Also, please do not forget to +1 rep rthorne1880. Without him there is no way this swirlix with HA would be here :D