Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] False Swipe Pokemon
I'm so close to getting all of Omega Ruby's legendaries (I'll make another thread for an Alpha Sapphire partner when the time comes), but would really like a False Swipe user. I only have a lv19 Zangoose right now, and that really doesn't help for Pokemon lv40+. It also doesn't help when the GTS users put up lv1 Scythers w/out Metal Coat and ask for lv91+ Groudons -_-

If you can donate a strong and/or high-level Pokemon that can learn False Swipe via TM, please add me by my FC on the left (name: wundr)

Thank you!~
You can find me on YouTube, Steam, and Twitter if you need to
I dont have a false swiper for ya, but I know how to get the ultimate one :D
just gat a shroomish and level it up to 40 so it learns spore (100% chance to put target to sleep) and if it has quick feet as abilyty (its hidden one :D) you can get technican breloom with false swipe and spore, the ultimate legandarie catcher :D Btw use dexnav on shroomish to get HA!
you can also find a blissey base, and juice up a samurott, it learns false swipe naturally.
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
I have a lvl 67 Breloom you can have if you're interested.
(Mar 28, 2016, 11:29 AM)Anton Wrote: I dont have a false swiper for ya, but I know how to get the ultimate one :D
just gat a shroomish and level it up to 40 so it learns spore (100% chance to put target to sleep) and if it has quick feet as abilyty (its hidden one :D) you can get technican breloom with false swipe and spore, the ultimate legandarie catcher :D Btw use dexnav on shroomish to get HA!

I might try that another time. thanks!

(Mar 28, 2016, 11:45 AM)Vodnik Wrote: I have a lvl 67 Breloom you can have if you're interested.

I'll add you right now
You can find me on YouTube, Steam, and Twitter if you need to
Added you as well, i'm online now Smile