Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Does anyone else...
(Sep 17, 2016, 05:45 PM)Elly Wrote: @Rogue heard u were good in comp so what is more stronka wonka: fury cutter venusaur or heavy slam wailord???????

idk what a comp is unless you mean computer but venusaur is seriously O!!!P!!! like seriously... h*ck that pokemon..................
50 thousand people used to live here...Now it's a ghost town.
(Sep 17, 2016, 05:47 PM)Rogue Wrote:
(Sep 17, 2016, 05:45 PM)Elly Wrote: @Rogue heard u were good in comp so what is more stronka wonka: fury cutter venusaur or heavy slam wailord???????

idk what a comp is unless you mean computer but venusaur is seriously O!!!P!!! like seriously... h*ck that pokemon..................

thank you very much!!!!!1!!!!11!!!!1!
@Rogue I hope by H*ck you don't mean haCK. That is not a good thing to be doing on pokemon ok please.
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
Oh @Rogue can you teach me your ways. I been practicing my reverse back steps and down tilts but I still never can be good. What am I missing?
A legend fallen from grace.
(Sep 17, 2016, 05:50 PM)squeab Wrote: @Rogue I hope by H*ck you don't mean haCK. That is not a good thing to be doing on pokemon ok please.

no i dont "hack" (dont ban me mods i was just repeating what he said ok....) i meant a bad word because i was mad
replace the a with a e im sorry if thats bad.. ok sorry

(Sep 17, 2016, 05:53 PM)Unit501 Wrote: Oh @Rogue can you teach me your ways. I been practicing my reverse back steps and down tilts but I still never can be good. What am I missing?

um in pokemon go its best to reverse backstep into a forward tilt and THEN down tilt...ok
50 thousand people used to live here...Now it's a ghost town.
(Sep 17, 2016, 04:18 PM)Unit501 Wrote: Could you please tell us how to distinguish a hack mon vs an no hacked mon for us? Seeming you can spot the difference.

A mistake I commonly see when trading with others is Alt. Region Event Pokemon (JPN/KOR/etc) with an English origin (Which is impossible as a JPN event would not work on an English system per region-lock). The average Hoopa is a good example of this.

Certain Starter (non-friend safari) Pokemon in non-default Pokeballs/Event mons with maxed IV is also a dead giveaway. I would assume if one had access to a 'mons PID (with something to compare it to), you can delve deeper.

And seeing how I've touched some nerves (as it seems some of you are super sensitive on the topic of hacking, lol!) I'll be leaving this thread as-is.

"Anyone can grow old, but not everyone grows up."
@XYZ breed a starter you caught in the friend safari. they can be caught in any ball, and will pass down the ball they're caught in. I think it's the mother who does
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
(Sep 17, 2016, 08:22 PM)naitre Wrote: Events can be region-locked, but not language-locked. If I redeemed a JPN event on a JPN 3DS set to English language, its name would appear in English. It wouldn't be possible to trade a hacked "JPN event" with an alleged US region origin over wifi. The hack check in ORAS is much better than a lot of people realize.

^
(Sep 17, 2016, 05:42 PM)squeab Wrote: HAHA I'M LAFFING SO HARD I'M WEEZING.

yo for real hacking is bad don't do it unless you like not wasting lots of time
kys pls
"When you think you're from the ghetto but your girl is into fishes."
There's no point in releasing hacked Pokemon. Once it reaches your file, the game will pick up that you have a hacked Pokemon in your save data and possibly ban you from using Battle Spot. Plus a majority of players including myself gen our Pokemon because legit breeding takes ages...and yes, breeding with a 6 IV Ditto is still hacking