Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

*FAKEMON* Otaru Regional Fakedex (in progress)
Seven more final evos have been added: Gloam/Gnoloam, Sparkupine, Gusquire and its gender-specific evolutions Whirlwiz and Cycrone, Pikachu-clone Jerboalt, Psi-aye, and Divarrow/Herarrow. Please give me some feedback on these, I need as many people to check these out as possible so I can make changes if need be.
-sandragon13
Added a few more. Would be nice if anybody else replied to this thread...but bump, all the same.
-sandragon13
Be sure to check out my Otaru Regional Fakedex.  Updating regularly with new Fakemon.  Always looking for feedback!
Holy crud its expanded PogChamp I like 'em all what do you all think
Never Give Up! - Densest Anime Protagonist of the Century

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad
Great job you're doing here sand, one question when you look at the pokemon it shows the level up moves for the final evolution (i believe), is the lv that they learn those moves gonna differ between when they evolve like the orginial game for example Charmander learns flamethrower at lv. 37 but Charmeleon learns it at 43?
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
(May 30, 2015, 04:28 PM)Animekid7 Wrote: Great job you're doing here sand, one question when you look at the pokemon it shows the level up moves for the final evolution (i believe), is the lv that they learn those moves gonna differ between when they evolve like the orginial game for example Charmander learns flamethrower at lv. 37 but Charmeleon learns it at 43?

Correct. Pre-evos who learn the same moves by lv up as their evolution(s) learn them at lower levels, just like the example you cited. I only listed the lv up moves of the final stages in the interest of space.
-sandragon13
Be sure to check out my Otaru Regional Fakedex.  Updating regularly with new Fakemon.  Always looking for feedback!
You just keep getting more and more ideas :P I love it
Never Give Up! - Densest Anime Protagonist of the Century

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad
Updated first post with several new Pokemon: dungeon Dragons Alkatrap and Drungeon, extraterrestrial speedsters Rockit and Comit, plague pandas Pandagen, Pandamic and Pandamonum, cyborg owls Owltlet and Tekstrix, and basket snakes Weaviper and Decepzen. Check them out on the first page, and submit some movesets today!
-sandragon13
I've been keeping up with this, and I have to say it looks fantastic! I absolutely can't wait to see what these Pokemon look like! Keep up the excellent work! Heart

Updated with 5 new lines: Crudrone and Petroyal the oil ants, Powelp and Powchow the guardian chow-chows, the Ghost-type counterpart lines Swirlwind/Scournado and Moushroud/Mouseleum, and Dark-type llamas Malpac and Dillama.

Even though there's still many more species to be posted, please feel free to start drafting up movesets now; I'll add them to the list as I receive them. With 80 Pokemon listed now, there should be at least some that are ready for movesets (coughDillamacough).
-sandragon13
So you want us to make somewhat competitve sets for the Fakemon?

if so i guess ill try to do some Smile
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~