Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

*FAKEMON* Otaru Regional Fakedex (in progress)
(Jun 9, 2015, 06:22 AM)Animekid7 Wrote: So you want us to make somewhat competitve sets for the Fakemon?

if so i guess ill try to do some Smile

Yeah, that's the goal. To ensure competitive balance, etc.
-sandragon13
Be sure to check out my Otaru Regional Fakedex.  Updating regularly with new Fakemon.  Always looking for feedback!
Dilama Seems like a bit of a tank:

Dillama @ leftovers
Ability: Fur Coat
EVs: (Need to know how other fakemon play)
Calm Nature
- Stockpile
- Acid Spray
- Milk Drink
- Dark Pulse
This set's main purpose is to stay alive and to wittle down your opponent, acid spray is an amazing move that lowers you opponents special attack which will allow Dark Pulse , plus stock pile and Milk Drink will allow him to stay alive
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
(Jun 9, 2015, 07:27 AM)Animekid7 Wrote: Dilama Seems like a bit of a tank:

Dillama @ Choice Specs
Calm Nature
- Stockpile
- Acid Spray
- Milk Drink
- Dark Pulse
This set's main purpose is to stay alive and to wittle down your opponent, acid spray is an amazing move that lowers you opponents special attack which will allow Dark Pulse , plus stock pile and Milk Drink will allow him to stay alive

Why would it run specs with setup moves?

(Jun 9, 2015, 08:37 AM)beastmoose Wrote:
(Jun 9, 2015, 07:27 AM)Animekid7 Wrote: Dilama Seems like a bit of a tank:

Dillama @ Choice Specs
Calm Nature
- Stockpile
- Acid Spray
- Milk Drink
- Dark Pulse

Why would it run specs with setup moves?
i was using another set as a reference forgot to change it :P
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Hey Sandragon, I'm just curious. Are there going to be Mega Evolutions for this region?

Possibly? In any case, not right now. I see this region as functioning similarly to Gen 1, completely on its own with nothing to compare it to. I'm not looking to add Mega Evos when the gen hasn't had the opportunity to determine its own threat list, walls and so forth yet.
-sandragon13
Be sure to check out my Otaru Regional Fakedex.  Updating regularly with new Fakemon.  Always looking for feedback!
Good point. If you need any help on the project, let me know!

Updated the front page with a TON of new Pokemon. Be sure to check them out, provide feedback, and draft up some movesets for them if you feel up to it.

PS: Pilload is TERRIFYING.
-sandragon13
"Drungeon Killer" Wrenchimp
Wrenchimp@ leftovers/Salac Berry
Ability: Trace
EVs: N/A
Adamant Nature
- Encore
- Power-Up Punch
- Slack Off
- Iron Head
This set is designed to trap and eliminate Drungeon carrying Arena Trap as their ability, which can be a pain as it stalls you out with Toxic, sets up hazards, and/or Sandstorm, in combination with its high defenses. After Drungeon makes a KO of whatever it trapped, switch this Wrenchimp in and go to work. Trace will copy Drungeon's Arena Trap, locking the stony Dragon in play, and forcing it to attack you. If its last-used move was a hazard like Stealth Rock or especially Toxic, uses Encore to force them to repeat that move, as you are immune to its poisoning effects by virtue of your Steel typing. From there, use Power-Up Punch to progressively boost your Attack while dealing SE damage. Once you are sufficiently boosted, feel free to finish it off with Iron Head and proceed to sweep. Slack Off is viable on this set because Wrenchimp resists or is immune to just about every move Drungeon commonly packs with the exception of Earthquake, but it lacks the power to threaten a 2HKO even with 2 EQs, so you can safely stall it out by alternating between Power-Up Punch and Slack Off.

Finally, for your item choice, Leftovers provide steady recovery against lingering effects like Sand Tomb that Drungeon may carry and is the more reliable choice. However, a more daring choice is Salac Berry, which could activate after taking a resisted hit and an Earthquake, boosting your Speed and enabling a more plausible sweep.
-sandragon13
Added some new ones. Check them out.
-sandragon13