Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FEEDBACK] Awesome doods
so i am fairly new to this forum and i have to say there are some of the best people in this community, helpful,friendly and over all just cool doods and lady doods :D (by dood i mean dude), i am so amazed at the level awesomeness. (ill keep it short) i am glad that found this amazing site that has so many amazing people and i thank the people that have helped me (i never imagined that i would actually get a response from someone willing to help.) and i thank everyone for any future help.

ps: i will also do my best to help out as much as i can.

thank you all. <3
yeah...this place is scarily nice for some place on the internet.... I wonder if they use magic wards to keep trolls away =P
(Oct 14, 2015, 01:54 AM)wpendragon Wrote: yeah...this place is scarily nice for some place on the internet.... I wonder if they use magic wards to keep trolls away =P

satanic rituals and brothels mate, they keep trolls FAR FAR away
hey kid you want a HA slowpoke dratini and skrelp
if you do just add me and ill give you one or two of each
Anyone who misbehaves gets Falcon Punched
Ya. This one guy said some mean stuff once, and he was Flame Choked into another dimension. Then he was Falcon Punched back into this one. He was not a pretty sight. (Like, uglier that Garbador)
(Oct 14, 2015, 06:45 AM)Delta Wrote: Ya. This one guy said some mean stuff once, and he was Flame Choked into another dimension. Then he was Falcon Punched back into this one. He was not a pretty sight. (Like, uglier that Garbador)

I did that to him. It's what I do to people if they be mean
(Oct 14, 2015, 06:45 AM)Delta Wrote: Ya. This one guy said some mean stuff once, and he was Flame Choked into another dimension. Then he was Falcon Punched back into this one. He was not a pretty sight. (Like, uglier that Garbador)

Man that flame choke is nothing to mess around with... One of my friends is a ganondorf main and he makes me scared to edge guard...
(Oct 14, 2015, 01:54 AM)wpendragon Wrote: yeah...this place is scarily nice for some place on the internet.... I wonder if they use magic wards to keep trolls away =P

We use the trolls as a sacrifice to Lord gommy, he doesn't like that sacrifice very much so we next give him pizza and then he is pleased a ban a day keeps the trolls away
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
(Oct 14, 2015, 01:54 AM)wpendragon Wrote: yeah...this place is scarily nice

This place is scary. End of story.