Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FRIEND SAFARI] Adding Everyone for Friend Safari
(Jun 5, 2016, 01:11 PM)Lythania Wrote:
(Jun 5, 2016, 01:09 PM)Aelixia Wrote: Thank you! Honestly I just care about Trapinch because it becomes my fave pokemon. Flygon <3
The only downside to having Trapinch in a safari is if you're after the others in the safari instead of Trapinch. Arena Trap, argh! XD
Yeah, it kinda sucks, but I usually level up my pokemon with them. I think my brother caught me a Shiny Tapinch already, I just gotta catch him a shiny in return XD
Nice xD
-----
My Pkmn X Friend Safari - Fire
#1: Growlithe + #2: Larvesta + #3: Braixen
If you don't want your safari info posted, please let me know!
(Jun 5, 2016, 12:40 PM)Aelixia Wrote:
(Jun 5, 2016, 09:48 AM)Lythania Wrote: Hoo boy, I haven't really checked this thread for a few days so there's a lot of people to add. xD I have so many 3DS friends that I'm starting to worry that I'll run out of room. Hm.. Maybe I'll start deleting friend cards if the person hasn't added me back for like a week or something.

@Hunterb2020 @ehju0901 @Drygear829 @pokemonfan12395 @shadowwalker96 @Aelixia
^ Added all of you. Aelixia, hope you get the Growlithe and Larvesta that you're after! Um.. Who where needs to know what's in their Safari? I can't keep track of who knows and who doesn't eheh.  :s

And @Ducky, I'll likely refrain from being added to that spreadsheet, I'm starting to get waaay too many 3DS friends. xD It's why I never posted my info in The Justin Flynn Community for their spreadsheet. Thanks though!
thanks! Ducky is already going to check out my safari pokemon but I do know I have Trapinch in it

@Aelixia Mmk. i removed your info from the list. if you change your mind just let me know  :D
Spreedsheet of Friend safaris Here =)
(Jun 5, 2016, 03:08 PM)Ducky Wrote:
(Jun 5, 2016, 09:48 AM)Lythania Wrote: Hoo boy, I haven't really checked this thread for a few days so there's a lot of people to add. xD I have so many 3DS friends that I'm starting to worry that I'll run out of room. Hm.. Maybe I'll start deleting friend cards if the person hasn't added me back for like a week or something.

^ Added all of you. Aelixia, hope you get the Growlithe and Larvesta that you're after! Um.. Who where needs to know what's in their Safari? I can't keep track of who knows and who doesn't eheh.  :s

And @Ducky, I'll likely refrain from being added to that spreadsheet, I'm starting to get waaay too many 3DS friends. xD It's why I never posted my info in The Justin Flynn Community for their spreadsheet. Thanks though!
thanks! Ducky is already going to check out my safari pokemon but I do know I have Trapinch in it

@Aelixia Mmk. i removed your info from the list. if you change your mind just let me know  :D
I think Lythania wanted to be removed :3 I'm fine with being on it
@Lythania i got shiny Larvesta but i am aiming for Braixen thanks
@TheReddyRaptor I added you. you can add me back 4914-7361-5220
(Jun 5, 2016, 05:33 PM)Aelixia Wrote:
(Jun 5, 2016, 03:08 PM)Ducky Wrote:

I think Lythania wanted to be removed :3 I'm fine with being on it
Ohh, i miss read that. ill add you back onto the list.
(Jun 3, 2016, 04:05 AM)Ducky Wrote:
(Jun 3, 2016, 03:52 AM)TheReddyRaptor Wrote: Thanks Ducky! I added you Smile
 Thank you! any idea whats in my safari?
Hey Ducky do you mind if I add you as well?
(Jun 6, 2016, 09:37 PM)WaterPulseBender Wrote:
(Jun 3, 2016, 04:05 AM)Ducky Wrote:
(Jun 3, 2016, 03:52 AM)TheReddyRaptor Wrote: Thanks Ducky! I added you Smile
 Thank you! any idea whats in my safari?
Hey Ducky do you mind if I add you as well?
Yeah go ahead and add me. also you might want to check out http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-FRIEND-...end-safari