Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FRIEND SAFARI] Looking for buddies!
Rainbow 
Hi, I'm looking for Friend Safari buddies. I have Water with Bidoof, Quagsire and Frogadier. I'm online now for some time.
Hello, you can add me if you want ^^ my Friend Safari is Dark with Nuzleaf, Cacturne and the third one I don't know.
~ Light, seeking light, doth light of light beguile ~
(Jun 7, 2016, 10:19 AM)ChrissSixx Wrote: Hello, you can add me if you want ^^ my Friend Safari is Dark with Nuzleaf, Cacturne and the third one I don't know.
If you're online now I can check it for you ^^ I'm adding you.
(Jun 7, 2016, 10:25 AM)ireth Wrote:
(Jun 7, 2016, 10:19 AM)ChrissSixx Wrote: Hello, you can add me if you want ^^ my Friend Safari is Dark with Nuzleaf, Cacturne and the third one I don't know.
If you're online now I can check it for you ^^ I'm adding you.
@ChrissSixx your third is Sableye!
@ ireth  Thank you! ^^
~ Light, seeking light, doth light of light beguile ~
You can add me! My safari is ghost with Phantump and Lampent Smile @ChrissSixx Feel free to add me as well Smile
You can add me, maybe? I don't know what my safari is, no one told me yet Sad . Could you tell me what it is?  Please and thank you.
(Jun 7, 2016, 10:48 AM)theguyfrombend Wrote: You can add me, maybe? I don't know what my safari is, no one told me yet Sad . Could you tell me what it is?  Please and thank you.
Sure thing, just give me a minute!
@theguyfrombend Your type is Ghost with Shuppet, Phantump and Spiritomb!
Go ahead and add me if you would like! ^_^ I'm Ice type with Spheal, Bergmite, and Piloswine Smile
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
@theguyfrombend Could I add you please! ^_^ I'm shiny hunting almost all the Pokemon in your safari! :D
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4